Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial (20980 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Justpd: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2022
wolesmile:
And to think that I supported this disaster in 2015 and 2019!!!
Yah Allah! Though I didn't vote in both elections, I supported him because I thought he will steer the course of Nigeria's sinking ship to shore. I never knew Idiagbon was the upright one during their military regime. Will you, Yah Allah, in your infinite mercy, forgive me for supporting this disaster personified as our country's CEO?

Is there anything in this country that this disaster hasn't wrecked?
I weep for the continued existence of this marriage of inconvenience called Nigeria. Wherever Frederick John Dealtry Lugard (to me, he is no Lord) and his consort, Flora Shaw is, they shall know no peace.

I have spoken!!!

You can be forgiven for supporting him in 2015, but 2019 God will not forgive you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by ezenna191(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2022
This government has destroyed Nigeria's democracy, many lost their lives gain. Why did Nigerians vote for this clueless irredentist? How did we find ourselves here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Franking: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu: two useless birds of the same feather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by wolesmile(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Justpd:

You can be forgiven for supporting him in 2015, but 2019 God will not forgive you
Are you God?
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Abemy(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is tired of pretending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by ShenTeh(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2022
nograv:
Some of us warned you from the beginning about Buhari, but you refused to listen, CHANGE you clowns all shouted..

Well learn your lesson, Osinbayo, stood by and didn't say a word when all of this happened.

Tinubu is also corrupt and useless. Atiku is a Pro Northern clone of Buhari in short more of the same.

So in my opinion only a Southern politician, who is young and not linked to the old brigade gives Nigeria a chance of future survival..

Imagine if Buhari didn't win the elections, we would have said this is the best president Nigeria never had because if the vain promises of anti-corruption in his campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by syntekelite(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2022
@vulturegrills pls come and pray that your usual prayer for the nation,then shout starboy everywhere,after which you blame jonathan over and over again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by TemmyT002(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is a good muslim
He is Mr. Integrity
Fraudsters and corrupt politicians are in soup.
ALL NA SCAM
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by FCA14: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2022
arantess:
If we can apply china template and start killing these people for corruption offenses, Nigeria will be better
Who will sanction that one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2022
They have repented have been forgiven, waiting for them to be declared presidential candidates so that they can apply their skills in fixing the nation, the nation is in need of fix, so are you.

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by CSTRR: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2022
There is only one person I can trust right now to fight corruption with sincerity, commitment and personal example.

And that is Peter obi.

And I am saying this from his track record, not from any blind faith like foolish buharists that wrecked this country with their poor electoral choices.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by onuman: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2022
swaggerjack:
Nigeria is now on a point of no return. Elections are now wars fought to capture the state treasury and loot as much as you can with a 99.9% success rate.

Now they have added a new dimension of corruption called state capture of resources, where they award monopoly to their personal companies at a percentage to collect taxes even after leaving office.

The evil wizards have captured the country treasury at state and federal level and pledged to keep the country in darkness.

The sign of unprecedented corruption in Nigeria is the brazen way the law enforcement agents extort money from civilians on the highways of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by JOemmy(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is no doubt a monumental failure his failure should be blamed on all the millions of nigerians that voted for him they foolishly believed that he was indeed coming to fight corruption and insecurity in nigeria without first looking at his track records. Most nigerians are not intelligent enough to choose a good president during elections their brains have been damaged by religion and tribal sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Nothing like shipwreck. A leopard does not change its spots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by swaggerjack: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2022
onuman:

The sign of unprecedented corruption in Nigeria is the brazen way the law enforcement agents extort money from civilians on the highways of Nigeria.
cry
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by swaggerjack: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Articul8:
As in... He wreck am pátápátá!

The guy na bad sailor

1 Like

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by nograv: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2022
ShenTeh:

Imagine if Buhari didn't win the elections, we would have said this is the best president Nigeria never had because if the vain promises of anti-corruption in his campaign.

Nope, because I hated him as he was a former dictator, he should never been allowed to run in the first place..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by swaggerjack: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiBMC:
And some people say this country will move forward soon. Soon is never.
As long as that 1999 constitution is still sitting pretty in the affairs of this country; as long as all these politicians continue to loot the nation's coffers without any dire consequences....it will always be business as usual with Nigeria.

They took Rick Ross song too literal- corrupt mafia lords captured the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H1MUl9HOE0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by LordOfTheGame: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Only the zombies and irredeemably foolish and naïve people believed buhari will bring any positive change and improvements. As us the children of God with discerning minds and eagle eyes, we knew that buhari is nothing but a failure even before his administration took off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by subcbouy: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari is only fighting contradiction, not corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by omoiyalayi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Elected and appointed public officials have stolen the country blind, ruined the economy, rendered 55 per cent of the youth jobless and made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. While Egypt raised electricity power generation from 24,000 megawatts to 59,000MW to become Africa’s largest producer within a decade, Nigeria has spent over $10 billion in two decades to raise generating capacity from 3,000MW to only 12,000MW but can transmit just over 4,000MW. Most of the funds cannot be accounted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by DrMuzungu(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pres. Bullhari never fought corruption. He only fought Igbos and other non-muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by Ayed44: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
We give all glory to God the most high for allowing us to be alive today to see how the fake anti-corruption crusader finally undid himself. I told people in 2014 that Buhari is more corrupt than Abacha but they insulted me.

Only fools and idiots will believe that a man who was a senior member of the Abacha government will fight corruption.
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by effort1: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Rubbish.

To prove that you are morally bankrupt, Tinubu is.now criticising Buhari.

Tinubuadvocate, you lack morals you are dishonourable and undignified.

Your evils will crush you and your entire family.
Re: Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial by swaggerjack: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Ayed44:
We give all glory to God the most high for allowing us to be alive today to see how the fake anti-corruption crusader finally undid himself. I told people in 2014 that Buhari is more corrupt than Abacha but they insulted me.

Only fools and idiots will believe that a man who was a senior member of the Abacha government will fight corruption.
How can we forget is role in Abacha regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) / Ortom Is Selling 11 Benue Companies (See List In Newspaper Advert) / Nigerian Couple Arrested With Drugs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.