Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,044 members, 7,931,590 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia (31858 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

You failed to realize that your tantrums won’t move me. Your unfortunate father wasted his life training a bastard son of a LovePeddler! Why should I have respect for him. While your mother was busy jumping on every di;k around owerri road which led to your most unfortunate birth, why should she be respected? You obviously clicked my moniker and must have seen I have surpassed you in every hemisphere of life. Go eat from the pot of your whoring mom, while the unfortunate old man loofs. To detect issues from the spot makes me a critical thinker, unlike your hopeless father. Again; who is your father. Better relocate to Niger.

Hahaha..Obvious you have been cursed. I know you live in abject poverty. I understand you also have erectile dysfunction and I also understand you have been jobless for years.

Lol..surpassed me in life..you must be delusional. There is no basis of comparison between my life and yours in any way. Absolutely not. I spend £ you spend Naira. You are cursed and I'm blessed. I live a good life and you live a miserable life.

Pray that your generation is blessed like mine to remove the curse that has overtaken you. I wouldn't give you further attention you are seeking.

You can stick your hands in your anus and smell it. That's what you are. You stink. Cum burping frustrated SIMP.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Themandator: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
this bombs can be released from under the sea not only on land so your jet can't even know when it flying. I told one guy nukes are in space too Russia can rain them like rain.

Satan 2 is in space? Something they just tested and might not even have another in store is in space and under water

Bravo

Submarines can launch nuclear bombs... But just know that America uses this war to test the air defense of Russia itself and found it very open to attack.... Missile has been launched from Ukraine into Russian villages... That indicates that a capable stealth can pursue target within Russia

Remember that before ICBM begins it journey as hypersonic missile, it comes out as a rocket and then begin it upward trajectories until it leaves the atmospheric space and then disengage and begin to make a downward movement as hypersonic missile

This is not a ten minute affairs

From wherever it is launched it will be shut down with missiles from Japan, Poland, Finland, Sweden, Germany and many more bases close to Russia

That is why Russia is not finding it funny

US will never use nuclear to stop it... This new b raider with any bomb can evade and meet it in flight
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:
[s]

Hahaha..Obvious you have been cursed. I know you live in abject poverty. I understand you also have erectile dysfunction and I also understand you have been jobless for years.

Lol..surpassed me in life..you must be delusional. There is no basis of comparison between my life and yours in any way. Absolutely not. I spend £ you spend Naira. You are cursed and I'm blessed.

Pray that your generation is blessed like mine to remove the curse that has overtaken you. I wouldn't give you further attention you are seeking.

You can stick your hands in your anus and smell it. That's what you are. You stink. Cum burping frustrated SIMP. [/s]
Don’t display silly ignorance. NL is far wiser than you. How old are you kid? Says the son of a LovePeddler who is a jobless IPOB. The moniker you clicked clearly showed you I have been in employment long before you finished secondary school if at all you did. It would also have shown you that I have a mini transportation biz back home started in 2018 or so that has grown to several buses today, the start up time is up there too. As for you, nothing can come from the son of a whoring woman. Do you know your father? Wannabe spending £. Lie kee you there. Read clearly again albeit slowly through my posts, you will get to realize also I am a diasporan. The many demons from the many di?ks your mother rode will never allow you rise above your Ipob terrorism. NL is your only safe heaven, so now you can crawl away shamelessly into whatever hole you crawled out from. You have been utterly decimated and destroyed. I sprinkle holy fuel upon your poverty induced demons, they are consumed, you are now free. Go and sin no more.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Themandator:

Satan 2 is in space? Something they just tested and might not even have another in store is in space and under water

Bravo

Submarines can launch nuclear bombs... But just know that America uses this war to test the air defense of Russia itself and found it very open to attack.... Missile has been launched from Ukraine into Russian villages... That indicates that a capable stealth can pursue target within Russia

Remember that before ICBM begins it journey as hypersonic missile, it comes out as a rocket and then begin it upward trajectories until it leaves the atmospheric space and then disengage and begin to make a downward movement as hypersonic missile

This is not a ten minute affairs

From wherever it is launched it will be shut down with missiles from Japan, Poland, Finland, Sweden, Germany and many more bases close to Russia

That is why Russia is not finding it funny

US will never use nuclear to stop it... This new b raider with any bomb can evade and meet it in flight

White men build prototype before the actual thing.

The small prototype they built worked perfectly before they did this big huge test.

Weapons are in space even USA lament they don't know what inside a small spacecraft following each Russia satellite.

Russia had to lie that it was maintenance equipment or something like that inside it but USA knows it weapons.

That why trump brought out space force.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Lies, insults and sheer arrogant foolishness won’t move me. Even the best answers from your quora supports my argument. Now you have run away from others where you have been disproven to just combat troops. Quora like you recommended, just like Wikipedia and bbc etc clearly supports me with 900k active personnel. Yes, you are lying! Of 900k active troops, no way can over 600-700 be logistical personnel like. Does that even make sense at all. You clearly do not realize that even the number sent to Ukraine also has logistics and medicals with them which constitutes just a small portion. You can’t be helped. Meanwhile your quora says the 200k amounts to 1/5th of their army, where did you get 85%? Don’t bother!

Hehehehe.
Now you are beginning to learn there is a difference between combatants and entire personnel in a military. I used to be like you in thinking all the people in a military or entire personnel are all combatants.
What you need to find out is what fraction of military personnel are actual combatants. With that, you'll begin to have an idea of how many of those 900k or 1Million are combat troops.
What I want you to do in quora is to register and ask the bolded statement as a specific question so you can get a specific answer that'll help alleviate your ignorance. Keep in mind that MOST OF THOSE SENT TO UKRAINE ARE COMBATANTS. By the time you have an idea of the fraction of the entire force that is combatants, you may begin to get your head cleared just a little bit as to why Russia is bringing in foreign fighters. At that point, I might chip in a word or two to clarify that 80% figure. The thread is actually right there on quora.
There are things I would've liked to explain to you but you are too dumb for me to waste my time explaining anything. That's why I only referred you to where you can go and learn even with your pathetically poor level of understanding.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:
[s]

Hehehehe.
Now you are beginning to learn there is a difference between combatants and entire personnel in a military. I used to be like you in thinking all the people in a military or entire personnel are all combatants.
What you need to find out is what fraction of military personnel are actual combatants. With that, you'll begin to have an idea of how many of those 900k or 1Million are combat troops.
What I want you to do in quora is to register and ask the bolded statement as a specific question so you can get a specific answer that'll help alleviate your ignorance. Keep in mind that MOST OF THOSE SENT TO UKRAINE ARE COMBATANTS. By the time you have an idea of the fraction of the entire force that is combatants, you may begin to get your head cleared just a little bit as to why Russia is bringing in foreign fighters. At that point, I might chip in a word or two to clarify that 80% figure. The thread is actually right there on quora.
There are things I would've liked to explain to you but you are too dumb for me to waste my time explaining anything. That's why I only referred you to where you can go and learn even with your pathetically poor level of understanding.[/s]
Can’t waste my time with you anymore
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Some will not be able to sleep in peace today.
By the time they start starving to death, they will crawl out by themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Oddfinder: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Omo ur point have been made.if u keep up with dem, they will gradually drag u to the mud, as can be seen from their comments filled wit insult, bile and ignorance..i've learnt greatly from ur assertions. I mean dats the essence of arguments right?

3 Likes

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
princeeze1:

You must be very stupid not learn things you should know.
c'mon get onto quora and ask that simple question, Idiot. when you have the answer, come back to me so I can teach you just a few more things.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
MrDebonair:

Don't waste your time with that old local idiot (princeeze1) . Who thinks he is knowledgeable and keep posting links and quora. Typical of a MOR on.
The guy has very poor understanding, so bad that he gets my responses pathetically twisted and unable to comprehend anything. He is good at running around the internet to take screenshots of things he doesn't fully understand as well.
I think he tells a lot of premeditated lies too. That's why he is so quick at saying others a lying. From my experience in life, I've figured out people are usually quick to suspect others of those things they themselves do. For instance, only a thief quickly suspects others of being thieves even when there is no reason to.
I have no time to fool around and always speak from a well-informed position.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:
[s]
You must be very stupid not learn things you should know.
c'mon get onto quora and ask that simple question, Idiot. when you have the answer, come back to me so I can teach you just a few more things.[/s]
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:
[s]
The guy has very poor understanding, so bad that he gets my responses pathetically twisted and unable to comprehend anything. He is good at running around the internet to take screenshots of things he doesn't fully understand as well.
I think he tells a lot of premeditated lies too. That's why he is so quick at saying others a lying. From my experience in life, I've figured out people are usually quick to suspect others of those things they themselves do. For instance, only a thief quickly suspects others of being thieves even when there is no reason to.
I have no time to fool around and always speak from a well-informed position.[/s]
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by MrDebonair: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:

I have no time to fool around and always speak from a well-informed position.

Exactly. He has underlying psychological and psychiatric issues. Paranoia coexisting with mental retardation.
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Awesometouch1: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=princeeze1 post=112146439][/quote]

Were you thinking you were dealing with your mate?

It's a shame you aren't ready for classes.

Next time you'll still show up on another thread to spread ignorance with screenshots you barely understand.

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Awesometouch1:
[s]

Were you thinking you were dealing with your mate?

It's a shame you aren't ready for classes.

Next time you'll still show up on another thread to spread ignorance with screenshots you barely understand.[/s]
Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
NATO has said it ain’t ready, it ain’t prepared, it won’t survive. NL generals ignorantly believe otherwise. Maybe they will flog Biden for failing to send troops like they readily do when dealing with lesser nations. When it was Libya, Syria, Serbia, Iraq, they did not remember article 5, the moment it was Russia, they suddenly realized that Ukraine was not a part of NATO. Cowardice indeed! NL generals may have to use our super tucano to go against Russia then!

1 Like

Re: Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2022
NATO has said it ain’t ready, it ain’t prepared, it won’t survive. NL generals ignorantly believe otherwise. Maybe they will flog Biden for failing to send troops like they readily do when dealing with lesser nations. When it was Libya, Syria, Serbia, Iraq, they did not remember article 5, the moment it was Russia, they suddenly realized that Ukraine was not a part of NATO. Cowardice indeed! NL generals may have to use our super tucano to go against Russia then!

Ukraine takes part in nato military drills to show they will soon be a part of nato they just deceived Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President / Cyril Ramaphosa Declared President Of South Africa / Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.