Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

How The Next NINETY Days Can Change Your LIFE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Next NINETY Days Can Change Your LIFE (135 Views)

How Many Days Can You Survive Without A Job. / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Next NINETY Days Can Change Your LIFE by samayansola(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Are you frustrated that you're not making sales?

And you've tried all means of getting your product to the eyes of your prospects

You might have even run ads spending a whole lot of money

Sadly, things didn't turn out as hoped

Hey, I got you!

It's not your fault...

You just want to take practical steps towards selling your products after going through that book,

Or taking that course that promises it'll deliver...

And you're stuck right in the middle of either giving up...or...still spending more money to read books, or take more online courses

Today marks a new beginning for you;

The most important thing is NOT going to different social media platforms and posting your products or the services you render

The most important thing is LEARNING HOW TO SELL

To know the 'HOW' is not hard

It is very simple once you can just devote a little of your time to learn it

And I guarantee you that it'll deliver beyond your expectations

Do you want to know HOW?

One of my business is a an educational company focused on helping business owners start and grow their business.

Zig Ziglar once said: "You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want."

And I've been helping quite a lot of young people (Nigerians and Non-Nigerians) get what they want

I have a book to be released later this year on "How a young guy, less than 25 years went from broke to making millions in less than 6 months"

I'll teach you the secrets to reaching that goal for FREE

My Joy  is that I make you see what true impact really is...

And it isn't the money I make, but lives I'm able to change through my message.

This is why today I invite you to…

Join Sam's Mentoring Programme for FREE

Almost everyday I will write you direct personal letters on: 

• Mindset and Building Genuine Wealth

• Business Growth

• Sales and marketing

• Lead generation

• Copywriting

• Affiliate marketing

• Online wealth creation

• Relationships and networking

Guess what!

a whole lot more...

I've gained real time life experiences in these areas and I'd simply be sharing my story with you..

And in less than 2 minutes you could be one of them.

Are you wondering what kind of business to start?

Simply Join!

Have you started a business but the progress is moving like a snail, you feel frustrated and want to give up because this business thing is too much to bear?

Don’t quit yet. Join!

Do you have a product, but no one is buying it, despite spending money on advertising, investing time on social media, still sales are not coming up and you’re not reaching your income goals?

Join my Telegram Community NOW.

Cheers to a fulfilling future.

I cannot wait to teach you all I know about starting, building and growing a successful business.

To your success.

Samuel Ayansola

P.S. Do not JOIN if you are not ready to build genuine wealth or implement what I'll be sharing with you.

Send Interested to the WhatsApp number below to JOIN

Are you still there?

Go join and

I'll see you at the other side.

(1) (Reply)

This Law Would Increase Your Business Productivity. / We Buy Scrap Cars / Business Man “dr Steven Akintayo” Indicates Interest On Buying Nairaland 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.