Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,197 members, 7,932,066 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away (18729 Views)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Over 5000 Bags Of Rice Rots Away In Nigerian Customs Warehouse. / $100m Aircraft Maintenance Facility Rots Away In Akwa Ibom Since 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by tutudesz: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
bibianna:
Why waist so much time?
shocked

Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by poiZon: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Amos come and see the work of akpabio the criminal...

1 Like

Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Burgerlomo: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Wasting that huge amount of money while majority people of the State can barely afford to live a decent life, most of our leaders are indeed cursed.
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Babaken(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
bibianna:
Why waist so much time?
Imagine the waste my dear that's one of Nigeria major problem lack of maintenance
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Blame the current gov
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why is so hard for the federal and state government to run a business in Nigeria though.

Governents run businesses at a loss by charging cheap prices. And by giving something called subventions

That means businesses don't run on the profit they make , which does wonders for performance
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Samuelriano1(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
jcross19:
means to swindle state Treasury!!!
am telling u this state totally useless n overhyped , very expensive and useless to the core. m serving in akwa Ibom, honestly it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by ogkrakkid(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Na how e dey take loot our treasury be that..God go catch u..
Punkass
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by KingMack(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2022
bibianna:
Why waist so much time?

Sweerryy wink kiss
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Cmanforall: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why is so hard for the federal and state government to run a business in Nigeria though.
Because of corruption and noncontinuity following change of government
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by jcross19: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Samuelriano1:

am telling u this state totally useless n overhyped , very expensive and useless to the core. m serving in akwa Ibom, honestly it's not worth it.
but social media let's understood that is best after federal capital!!
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by javaguru: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
let the igbos run the country, everything is business
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by PharNEWS(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mattets ARISING..

Waisted fund. Direction less and unfeasible policy
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Khaysee: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
No continuity was the present gov doing ??

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by rafcrown(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
And time is money.
bibianna:
Why waist so much time?
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Ilaumoh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
poiZon:
Amos come and see the work of akpabio the criminal...

he will disappear lol
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Ilaumoh(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
quentin06:
Blame the current gov
how , waiting concern current governor?
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Ilaumoh(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Samuelriano1:

sharrap you poke ass nigga .. why then are you in Akwa ibom state you vagabond.. which state are you from , let compare it to Akwa ibom you fool ?

1 Like

Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Ilaumoh(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Khaysee:
No continuity was the present gov doing ??

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Sharap it’s Akpabio that built and uncomplete project
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
the same way the Ibom air and palm kernel whatever would die a natural death,
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Panda7: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
the state government can refix it and train staffs to get it working. the effects and advantages of the media should not be underated plus it job opportunities and expositions.
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Samuelriano1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ilaumoh:
sharrap you poke ass nigga .. why then are you in Akwa ibom state you vagabond.. which state are you from , let compare it to Akwa ibom you fool ?

be civilized for ones. am currently in akwa Ibom state ( ogbufi ,okobo ) to be precise. am not happy with the state, electricity poor, food is expensive, your Governor, Udom Emmanuel is not paying us our state allowance, if u doubt, ask any corp member serving in akwa, and lastly when they find out you are a stranger, they always want to extort you. please calm down n confirm, as for the insult, well I will over look it, but been in a toxic forum, doesn't mean you should be toxic. I await your response, thanks .
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Samuelriano1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
jcross19:
but social media let's understood that is best after federal capital!!

that I do not know of.
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Samuelriano1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ilaumoh:

if you still doubt, here's the broadcast that was sent today, asking us to submit names again for the 3rd time, still no state allawee.so please confirm again, n stop calling me a liar. I detest that word.

Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Ilaumoh(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Samuelriano1:

if you still doubt, here's the broadcast that was sent today, asking us to submit names again for the 3rd time, still no state allawee.so please confirm again, n stop calling me a liar. I detest that word.
which state are you from , you go uproot propaganda come the show me
Re: Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away by Samuelriano1(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Ilaumoh:
which state are you from , you go uproot propaganda come the show me

why are we Nigerians like this? does it matters where am from? you doubted, now I showed you prove, you kept saying it's propaganda. this is the same thing our government is doing to us, they keep defending lies even when it's visible. how am I sure that if I tell you my state,you won't say it's another propaganda? I was posted to Akwa Ibom, your Governor refused to pay us, we have written to the LGI,a letter was sent, nothing was done, the previous set complained about same thing, they kept saying it's an oil state, we will pay, till now nothing, let me suprise you, we also paid 1000 naira for state registration which is not, n has never been on record, imagine over 100 corp members paying a thousand naira to a single person ( an indigene) and the indigene syphoned the money.another annoying thing is your indigenes, you try taking a bike, once they find out you can't speak the language, n you are not an indigene, they inflate d price. my state Lagos state pays 10k, am not saying it to ridicule your state or anything, we are Nigerians n we should learn to stand by the truth, even when it hurts. brother please learn to accept the truth, even when you are not happy with it. my stay so far in akwa was fun, but I tell you, I have other things about the state, which I don't want to say.please come back home, visit okobo, ogbufi , n oron ask corp members you see on the street about their experience, center your questions on electricity supply, how the indigenes treat them, and about the state payment. if you hear anything contrary to what I have said here, please mention me again, n I will reply n if possible apologize, my name is still samuelriano1, it's not changing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti / Kadaria Ahmed To Host Presidential Candidates In Daria Media's Townhall Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.