Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Please Can Someone Help Me With 5k Please To Take Care Of My Health Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Can Someone Help Me With 5k Please To Take Care Of My Health Pls (238 Views)

List Of Lucrative Businesses To Start In Nigeria With 5k Or 10k / How To Start A Beans Flour Business With 5k / Can I Start A Chin Chin Business With 5k?(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me With 5k Please To Take Care Of My Health Pls by FBWIN(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Goodmorning all. Please I am in urgent need of money now please. My health is involved and I urgently need to take care of my health before it gets worse please, I am having some health challenges. I am not a scammer, I am not financially bouyant now that is why I seek for help please. Please, assist me the way you can and I will deeply appreciate your kindness towards me. I say let me open up cos I know a problem shared is a problem solved. I humbly appeal, please assist me financially. I will post account details if you will need it.
This is my WhatsApp number in case +2348137668020.
Thank you.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With 5k Please To Take Care Of My Health Pls by FBWIN(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2022
FBWIN:
Goodmorning all. Please I am in urgent need of money now please. My health is involved and I urgently need to take care of my health before it gets worse please, I am having some health challenges. I am not a scammer, I am not financially bouyant now that is why I seek for help please. Please, assist me the way you can and I will deeply appreciate your kindness towards me. I say let me open up cos I know a problem shared is a problem solved. I humbly appeal, please assist me financially. I will post account details if you will need it.
Thank you.
please help me
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With 5k Please To Take Care Of My Health Pls by FBWIN(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2022
FBWIN:
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Discover 7 Hot Skills That Can Pay You N100k+ Per Month Online / ��� ��������� �� ��� ���������� ����� / Haddeyblog: �� Very Cheap Lagos Audience Accounts Available At A Giveaway Pric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.