Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) (49664 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Agugbadin:
The government failed her and Nigeria failed her. RIP young woman

Chai stray bullet no allow her to slay.
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Starzo: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Death will follow her killers anywhere they go! I stretch forth my hands and lay everlasting curse on them!
stretch out that same hand and lay curses on buhari abeg ...that one is importantar
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Anny4me: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member, Chiwendu Lovina Ezeh, has died few months after she was allegedly shot and wounded in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.

Details of the incident are still sketchy to at the time of filing this report, however, it was gathered that Ezeh died on Easter Monday in Enugu following injury she sustained from the Gun Shot.

The Deceased will be laid to rest on Saturday, April 23, at her father's compound, Omashi village, Umuabi in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Meanwhile, friends and colleagues have taken to social media to demand justice. Onyia Hillary Chukwuebuka, Wrote As Obtained By Below:

"May your gentle soul rest in peace Amen, may those that shot you not know peace all the days of their life, I could remember how you paid extra school fees and other expenses just to serve your fatherland not knowing it will be your end

"I have cried because you're so determined to achieve greater heights, the reason you're working and also going to school. Till we meet to part no more Eze Chinwendu Lovina. Please my friends share it till she gets justice

#Justice4Wendy

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
justice for where this useless country that anything can happen to anybody at anytime n anywhere one just have to be prayerful n careful naija is d worst place to be honestly n I owe nobody an apology for that. Our so called dictators who parade themselves as leaders are there for just their pockets n nothing more the police kill n extort citizens without any fear or remorse. One day soon am gonna go relax in a place where I know there is a bit of normalcy
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by onuman: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmellySperm:
Nigeria Nigeria. There was a country.

Soldiers' bullets flying like breeze in Nigeria.
Gun totting soldiers against civilians is now the norm in Nigeria. Reverse civilization.
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by 3Dii: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmellySperm:
lol calm down Comrade

Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Death will follow her killers anywhere they go! I stretch forth my hands and lay everlasting curse on them!
total rubbish! grin perhaps you should stretch your hand till it reaches Russia and curse Putin too for bombing the Ukrainians.. you people are busy cursing while they are still killing you people.. if you wanna do something to help come out and protest.. not sit in your small hut and laying so called curse.. there no such thing as curse, it doesn't exist... you should curse the fork outta the boko haramites too.
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Starzo:

stretch out that same hand and lay curses on buhari abeg ...that one is importantar
boko haram, herdsmen, unknown gun men, Putin in Russia.. there no such thing as curses, it doesn't exist. Buhari will just break the hand.
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
may her soul rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Halo22: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
What a great loss for the family. The part that touched me most was where the OP wrote that she paid extra fees to complete her exams probably due to carry over yet after that, she couldn't miss the death trap. May her soul rest in peace! Shame upon the killers, peace will continue to elude them.
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Owopariola01:

I hope when your owner dies, you will be able to carry the "Bad News " with this swagger.

Who do you think is the owner of
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Starzo: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
boko haram, herdsmen, unknown gun men, Putin in Russia.. there no such thing as curses, it doesn't exist. Buhari will just break the hand.
remove Putin from that list. He is a hero
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Same UYO that I did my Service back then..
Gosh.. Rip to her..
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2022
RIP Chinwendu.
May your gentle soul RIP. Amen

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by Owopariola01: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Who do you think is the owner of

Ooh?! And that would be the end of Solomon Grundy. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Spending123:
An Igbo girl have been shot dead, waiting for helinus, Omenkalives, Leothemumu and other Zombies to come and cry as usual, but you can never see them here since the incident didn't take place in South East. Death to all Zombies and Afonja Muslim Unity beggars miscreants.

If it had happened in the South East, they would have all ran here by now to tell you it is IPOB that did it

Very unfortunate that such a young girl with her life ahead of her is gone. May God give her family the strength to bear the loss
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by dammyco(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Rip
Re: Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Starzo:

remove Putin from that list. He is a hero
okay.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.