Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,373 members, 7,974,525 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Message From Azovsteel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Message From Azovsteel (686 Views)

Message From A Muslim Brother To The People In Gaza / VIDEO: FULL SPEECH OF FW DE KLERK'S MESSAGE FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE / Biden Gets "Get Well Soon" Message From Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is our appeal to the world. This could be the last appeal of our lives. We are probably facing our last days, if not hours. The enemy is outnumbering us 10 to 1. They have advantage in the air, in artillery, in their forces on land, in equipment and in tanks. We are only defending one object, the Azovstal plant where, in addition to military personnel, there are also civilians who have fallen victim to this war.

We appeal and plead to all world leaders to help us. We ask them to use the procedure of "extraction" and take us to the territory of a third party State. All of us - Mariupol military battalion of soldiers, more than 500 wounded, and hundreds of civilians including women and children. We plead to take us to safety on the territory of a third party state. thank you.

Video in the link below
https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1516661186208665600?t=1zvVxGL-Mlt_gd-rCrCk0g&s=19

Re: Message From Azovsteel by alcuin(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
These guys should just surrender.

This is foolishness.

Oh well, America wants to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. So...

3 Likes

Re: Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reported that Russian troops shot down 5 Mig-29 aircraft of the Armed Forces of Ukraine only in the past three days.
Two fighters were destroyed on April 17, two on April 18 and one on April 19.
One Ukrainian Su-25 was also shot down.

Re: Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
alcuin:
These guys should just surrender.

This is foolishness.

Oh well, America wants to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. So...

Don't mind them. They are not serious and likely there is a big secret they are protecting in that plant. Maybe that's why US is going insane.

6 Likes

Re: Message From Azovsteel by chronique(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
rottennaija:

Don't mind them. They are not serious and likely there is a big secret they are protecting in that plant. Maybe that's why US is going insane.

I guess so too.

3 Likes

Re: Message From Azovsteel by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
rottennaija:

I swear
Someone is in that plant, that is so important that France, Italy and Germany are begging Russia to give them free passage and Russia have refused.
Either they will dead there, if they run out of foods and waters or Russia will use gas to bring them out but since it’s a nuke bunker then nothing will happen to them unless no more foods
Re: Message From Azovsteel by VictorUSA(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
Someone is in that plant, that is so important that France, Italy and Germany are begging Russia to give them free passage and Russia have refused.
Either they will dead there, if they run out of foods and waters or Russia will use gas to bring them out but since it’s a nuke bunker then nothing will happen to them unless no more foods
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Message From Azovsteel by tonididdy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
... smoke the rats out angry

3 Likes

Re: Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear

I don't think it's about someone but some thing very huge, like bioweapons experiments. I heard they were carrying out ethnic targeted bioweapon experiment. One thing I know for sure is, the US is so desperate to not allow Russia get their hands on whatever they were experimenting on the plant and Russia wants to get their hands on it at all cost. That's why I think they have not carpet bomb the plant.

1 Like

Re: Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
Continue deceiving yourself.
VictorUSA, no kill yourself in top of US matter. They will fight this war till the last Ukrainian. They don't give a shit about you.

4 Likes

Re: Message From Azovsteel by okeysoninv: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
rottennaija:
Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reported that Russian troops shot down 5 Mig-29 aircraft of the Armed Forces of Ukraine only in the past three days.
Two fighters were destroyed on April 17, two on April 18 and one on April 19.
One Ukrainian Su-25 was also shot down.
Ukraine has taken out ,340 Russia warplanes since the start of the war. you are hear celebrating ordinary 5 planes. Russia has already failed in their quest mission to conquer Ukraine both in air and land.
Re: Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
okeysoninv:
Ukraine has taken out ,340 Russia warplanes since the start of the war. you are hear celebrating ordinary 5 planes. Russia has already failed in their quest mission to conquer Ukraine both in air and land.

Ok. Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Message From Azovsteel by seunny4lif(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin cheesy grin
Well done CIA and NATO commanding officer grin
How aircrafts did Russia deployed? cheesy
okeysoninv:

1 Like

Re: Message From Azovsteel by okeysoninv: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin cheesy grin Well done CIA and NATO commanding officer grin How aircrafts did Russia deployed? cheesy
shame to pootians
Re: Message From Azovsteel by okeysoninv: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
rottennaija:

Ok. Congratulations to them
your propaganda can't deter Ukraine from poking ur a** from sky and sea
Re: Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
okeysoninv:
your propaganda can't deter Ukraine from poking ur a** from sky and sea
Still, congratulations to them. At the end of the day, when the war is won or lost, we will know who has been doing propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Message From Azovsteel by baralatie(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
rottennaija:

Still, congratulations to them. At the end of the day, when the war is won or lost, we will know who has been doing propaganda.
Exactly
Re: Message From Azovsteel by ken6488(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
okeysoninv:
340 plans

The lie nor heavy you
Re: Message From Azovsteel by rottennaija(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2022
ken6488:
340 plans

The lie nor heavy you
You even have time to argue with them. I don't have their time, arguing with them causes me to lose brain cells. At the end of the day, I'll just tell them that when the war is won and lost, we will know who was doing propaganda. They don't even know that the western media is softening on their propaganda these days.

(1) (Reply)

USA Defense Secretary Begs Russia To Maintain Communication On Ukraine / Putin replies Biden: recognize annexation before talks (video) / Ukraine War: Drone Attack On Russian Bomber Base Leaves Three Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.