Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting (1181 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) / The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN attend the All Progressives Congress National Executive Committee Meeting at the Congress Hall in Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. 20th April, 2022. Photos; Tolani Alli

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1563474550702309&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

President Muhammadu Buhari attends APC National Executive Committee (NEC) Meeting in State House on 20th April 2022

President Buhari with L-R: Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, Senate President Ahmed Lawan, VP Yemi Osinbajo, APC Chairman Senator Abdullahi Adamu, APC Secretary Iyinola Omisore, and others during the APC National Executive Committee (NEC) Meeting in State House on 20th April 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1563478930701871&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Cc
Lalasticla
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
JustWise

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Malory: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Waste of time and resources. Government of pictures
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
more photos

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lalasticla
Mynd44
dominique

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
more

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Very good

I thought Tinubu is the National leader of APC, I can't find him anywhere in the meeting.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by MikoB: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Star boy!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by donphilopus: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Very good

I thought Tinubu is the National leader of APC, I can't find him anywhere in the meeting.

Why should he be there when his boys were all present? He's busy consulting upandan, meeting people that matter. NEC isn't his problem right now. I hope you won't start wailing when he finally emerges as the flag bearer of the party come June 1st?!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Rilwayne001: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Very good. I thought Tinubu is the National leader of APC, I can't find him anywhere in the meeting.

He’s one of the National leader, but now he’s contesting. Do you expect him to be part of the NEC too?

More like INEC chairman contesting for Presidency. Wouldn’t you people shouts he wants to favor himself?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by samsegs(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
See as them wear nose mask like ppl wey dey work for mortuary...BTW where's jagaban?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Kestolove(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dey are laffing tinubu
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Smile, you Tinubu slavea are irremediable, how abt the VP dts dere?

The VP cannot escape being there. He’s a political office holder, his principal is there BTW. Both Senate president and Hor speaker are there. You can see that.

The ‘national leader’ pseudonym is just a pseudonym, it’s not a specific office.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Bobloco: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
samsegs:
See as them wear nose mask like ppl wey dey work for mortuary...BTW where's jagaban?

Of course, the Buhari administration have superintendent the worst number of deaths since the civil war
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Where is tinubu
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:

He’s one of the National leader, but now he’s contesting. Do you expect him to be part of the NEC too?

More like INEC chairman contesting for Presidency. Wouldn’t you people shouts he wants to favor himself?

It doesn’t stop him from bn in the NEC meeting

Osibanjo and others too contesting?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Murphyenemuwe: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't know why you reply these guys.
Rilwayne001:

Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Lordbinsmar: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin

Awon Olooriburuku

grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by kmaster007: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
When Buhari start to dey use face mask
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Nigerialabalaba: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dis life ehn. Efrybody for dat picture got there because Jagaban support dem o. Jagaban na good man aswear2gud. Dis his method long and dey prone to odale but e dey work.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Penguin2: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Very good

Exactly my thought o

A whole “National Leader” could not attend party NEC.

So what is he now leading?

Tinubu urchins how far?

Why una National leader no attend NEC meeting?
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Is Osinbajo not contesting
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
donphilopus:

Why should he be there when his boys were all present? He's busy consulting upandan, meeting people that matter. NEC isn't his problem right now. I hope you won't start wailing when he finally emerges as the flag bearer of the party come June 1st?!

Is Osinbajo not contesting
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by Penguin2: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:

The VP cannot escape being there. He’s a political office holder, his principal is there BTW. Both Senate president and Hor speaker are there. You can see that.

The ‘national leader’ pseudonym is just a pseudonym, it’s not a specific office.

So you accept Tinubu has been wearing a pseudonym since 2015?

Something that is nonexistent…

So, basically, he’s been defrauded.

Eyaaaaah grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by PrinceOfLagos: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Tinubu been deceiving himself with that tag you know grin grin

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president
Re: PHOTOS: See The Moment President Buhari, Osinbajo, Senate Attends NEC Meeting by chiefolododo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Osinbajo is the next presiden

Settled

(1) (Reply)

Monday Sit-at-home: Police Stations Locked As Officers Join Traders, Civil Serva / APC Reportedly Picks Ganduje As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Ganduje’s Group Claims / How The Hell Did PDP Winning Osun Become A Disobedient Rallying Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.