Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ (45478 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / Adeduntan Resumes As First Bank CEO / Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy Meets Access Bank CEO, Hebert Wigwe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by murmee: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Heffalump:
On the flip side, if it were MURIC now, they would've surely called for jihad immediately, and assassinate the Sterling Bank CEO.

Christianity is truly a religion of peace, no doubt. When you're supreme, no tantrums has the power to bring you down.

CAN, please leave Mr Suleiman to face the wrath of God alone! undecided
A very good post. APPLAUSE.

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Enjoykoko:
No difference between this CAN leadership and MURIC. two senseless entities. Useless

I am telling you. They are both useless..... despite all the hardship wey our useless leaders dey put us through....dem no talk about that one. Na one jew man matter , wey dem crucified like a criminal, na him dem carry for head like sour kunu...... useless people
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Pidginwhisper: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
IbrahimSola:

I think if all Christians close their accounts and move it to another bank, it will speak volume. If we keep stepping on other people's toes and expect them not to react, then we are devilish and hypocritical.
God bless you bro.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by HappyPagan: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
luluman:
Ofcourse I've not claimed to be one. But stay out of other people's matter.
Says the idiot butting into other people's matter. Lol. This Nairaland.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by mhmsadyq(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
SUPERPACK:
[b]The CEO has no business with that advert, [/b]why is no one calling the head of media for the organisation. The CEO is a large position and may never have seen any advert.

CAN and Most Christians are commenting base on emotion, because the CEO is a Muslim.

What has a CEO got to do with PR?
The head of PR might even be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by josite: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
The Sterling bank CEO is quite very imatture in his online posturing especially on LinkedIn.

It's simply a case of a guy promoted over his level.of competence.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by sonofElElyon: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Invitationn:

grin Geez!
These guys, while putting the message together, must have brainstormed and probably thought they were being creative and that they'd impress their customers.
The last thing any of them thought was the reception the message got eventually.

Honestly and sincerely, people should know when an occasion requires seriousness... totally out of place.. baffles me how they came up with such a manifestly inappropriate advert
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by olakan22: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
tonididdy:
In Christianity "WE DO NOT" fight for God, he already battled and paid the price!

SO WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT... angry
Is this what CAN should be channeling her voice for?

besides the ad ( just like a hundred more from that day) was pure Sacarsm " no pun was intended "... I think even hypo did a similar comparism

In the next Muslim holiday, CAN should compare Allah with agege bread, problem solved

In your mind now, you think you've aired a smart opinion
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by olakan22: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
mhmsadyq:

CAN and Most Christians are commenting base on emotion, because the CEO is a Muslim.

What has a CEO got to do with PR?
The head of PR might even be a Christian.

Your comment is proof of hypocrisy!
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by olakan22: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I am telling you. They are both useless..... despite all the hardship wey our useless leaders dey put us through....dem no talk about that one. Na one jew man matter , wey dem crucified like a criminal, na him dem carry for head like sour kunu...... useless people
If you can't defend what you hold dear, then what are you?
Why not make your voice heard since you so much love Nigeria. They don't have to speak for you. Do they?
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by rosechika1994: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
I've decided to shutdown and close my 3 accounts I run with Sterling bank, a savings account, a current account and my company account, how could you describe christ risen from death in such a way.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Chrisslim(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
tonididdy:
In Christianity "WE DO NOT" fight for God, he already battled and paid the price!

SO WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT... angry
Is this what CAN should be channeling her voice for?

besides the ad ( just like a hundred more from that day) was pure Sacarsm " no pun was intended "... I think even hypo did a similar comparism

In the next Muslim holiday, CAN should compare Allah with agege bread, problem solved
[/b]In the next Muslim holiday, CAN should compare Allah with agege bread, problem solved [/quote]

Are u serious right now dude. U want ur terrorist broda to jus complete was already on ground abi, God pass u
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by SUPERPACK: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
rosechika1994:
I've decided to shutdown and close my 3 accounts I run with Sterling bank, a savings account, a current account and my company account, how could you describe christ risen from death in such a way.
Go ahead and close them. Three of them combined might not even have up to a million as balance. Open your own bank and move them to it. Small nyash dey shake grin

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by foreshore(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
marod:

Can you give an instance that the Muslims reacted violently to the many provocations of the non Muslims, especially the Christians, towards them? All we ever hear is, if it was the Muslims, they would have have overreacted, amongst your overreaction. Call for the resignation or the CEO because he is a Muslim is a senseless overreaction from CAN.

It's either you are not in this country or you are trying to deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Okwyjesus(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/can-calls-for-removal-of-sterling-bank-ceo/

Every church, every christ minded believer should close accounts with sterling.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by bbamusa: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
i have the video.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Basicend: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
RichDad1:
That was a very unpalatable joke from sterling bank. I’m sure they can’t try such with Muslims, by now, some of their branches would have been in flames.

Islam not get joy o. . He not fit.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Basheer22:

When they dismiss them, let them go to court and ask for what.
get out nonsense
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
CAN should not start acting like those people...where is your sense of humour?
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kokaine:
you are definitely from auchi
wetin concern u with where am from... Am not from auchi
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Spizzy1: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Imagine him said same about Mohamed. Am sure that religion by now would have murdered him.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Sunnyski: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kokaine:
lol. How much though

Are you trying to know the money I have in the bank?
You must be kidding me. Seems like you're a fraudster... Looking for whom to defraud
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by mhmsadyq(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
rosechika1994:

I hope there is no Christian working for the bank.

1 Like

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by JohnSP99: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Geesarki:
So it’s the CEO that’s responsible for common advert now?
Haba CAN
can you please tell who is responsible if not him
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Basheer22: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
get out nonsense

If I address you tonight, it will destroy your self-esteem. Be careful
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Basheer22:

If I address you tonight, it will destroy your self-esteem. Be careful
which address from an extremist wan pain... Comot road abeg
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by tonididdy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
olakan22:

In your mind now, you think you've aired a smart opinion

Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by greencard: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kestolove:
Like agege bread his rise, how is that an insult? Agege bread dey rise Jesus to rise...
shut up
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Gkemz: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
He's a jihadist, a junior brother to Pantami. They all same similarities which is their passionate hatred for Christ. Who knows if they even have hand to Islamic terrorism in Nigeria
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by luluman: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
HappyPagan:

Says the idiot butting into other people's matter. Lol. This Nairaland.
Leave the insults, just let the concerned Christians fight their fight.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by HappyPagan: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
luluman:
Leave the insults, just let the concerned Christians fight their fight.
Don't come to public forums to dish out advise/instructions to random strangers. If you do so, na you sabi. Small talk na insult.
Re: CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ by Kokaine(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sunnyski:

Are you trying to know the money I have in the bank?
You must be kidding me. Seems like you're a fraudster... Looking for whom to defraud
you're so childish.
First you threatened to remove your money from a whole bank and think it will close because of you.

And when you're corrected, you don't even get the hidden message, you relate it to me trying to rob you via nairaland.

When I say how much though. I mean how much do you have that you think means anything to a whole bank. Are you dangote?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today / Naira Depreciates To N355/$ / Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.