Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Attractive People Spend Most Of Their Time Trying To Impress Society - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive People Spend Most Of Their Time Trying To Impress Society (304 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / 11 Things You Can’t Change, So Quit Wasting Your Time Trying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attractive People Spend Most Of Their Time Trying To Impress Society by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
If you fall into the category of persons that people always compliment at every given opportunity, trust me you will spend the rest of your life trying to impress people and that’s on God. People may come here to deny this but deep down anyone people compliment often will most likely be obsessed with their appearance and will always try to impress people with it daily.

The second people consider you attractive then your life is like a sacrifice for society, you cannot do whatever you like anymore because it will draw attention to you. You must look fresh to avoid people throwing jabs at you for being fine and not fresh. And that will happen daily till you start looking fresh to match the beauty of your face. It’s like you’re in a full time job and your main objective is to satisfy the pleasure of people who love to stare at you.

People who are considered attractive do not have the luxury of saying “I don’t care what people think of me” because you do and you will be reminded daily that everyone is watching you and watching everything you’re doing from their comments and stares.

So yes if you are considered attractive you are spending 80% of your time impressing society daily and that’s on GOD!
Re: Attractive People Spend Most Of Their Time Trying To Impress Society by KiNg0G: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
False
Re: Attractive People Spend Most Of Their Time Trying To Impress Society by Robertgreene1(m): 6:46am On Apr 21, 2022
What nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

'How To Be A Good Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend' / Roommate / Woman Goes Spiritual After F0x Enters Her House — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.