Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Need Advice For A Friend That Studied Medlab - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice For A Friend That Studied Medlab (233 Views)

Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Studying Microbiology Or Medlab Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice For A Friend That Studied Medlab by Silentpotato(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello Everyone!
I have a question. I have a close friend who has a bachelors in medical laboratory science but she hasn’t been able to get internship position yet and she can’t go for NYSC without completing the one year internship.

She said that she’s just tired at the point and that she is not interested in continuing in the medical field and is now looking into postgraduate opportunities. What masters course can one recommend with good career prospects?

I really don’t know how to advise her since I don’t know much about sciences. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my question.

(1) (Reply)

Cash Management – What Is Optimal Cash Balance? / Why Is The Industry Demand For MSBI / US Application Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.