Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (51104 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Westtimeline:
Shifting goal post as usual.

OSU, bring out the news. We here are not daft like your fellow OSUs that can swallow your fabricated lies.

Bring yours first, skuller.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Sonoyom(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:

They are not sir,every cross river person knows this.you efiks always cover up for them
It's obvious that you have not resided in any part of the state before.

This isn't a Cross River vs AKS stuff
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by barcaboi(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Ever since Tinubu proclaimed that Yoruba and Fulani are one, Yorubas have been behaving like the Fulanis.
Don’t y’all get tired?
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by theTranscriber: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
greymiles:
Choi! This igbos and akwa ibom people resent yorubas a lot oo
Even though the details of the clash is sketchy, my igbo brothers don roast yorubas finish

Best thing is for yorubas to go back to their region... these people don’t like you, simple as ABC
they should leave the south west first. Let everybody be mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by theTranscriber: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2022
skywalker240:

As far as your OPC couldn't release itself on the fulanis that made your people run to Benin republic, then they're bloody coward's and they can't move a finger

Before you start shouting mkpurrumiri addict and IPOB, am from Delta
when did delta become an ethnic group? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by theTranscriber: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Owologbo:

I don't support all these ethnic clashes o. But saying OPC to unleash whatever you think on the indigene is very funny.
do you think you can just walk in into every community and form commando?
where your own madness stop na there some people own start if you no know.
If you step your foot on my land with the intention to fight/destroy; no matter wetin you shop, you go collect.
you don't know opc. No dey yarn dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:

Bring yours first, skuller.
Hahahahaha,

Human eater, I deal with fact. I brought the news, now oya change goal post. Flesh eater, where is yours.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2666239/akure-youths-flogged-eze-ndigbo-out&ved=2ahUKEwi-n7HU7qT3AhXshf0HHY-_DaoQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0_dihsOlqrvDAygVLCcRAW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by goaldynman(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

[s]You said you have OPC and Agberos everywhere in Lagos.

How manage your Oba was chased out by non indigenes grin

I don't want to even ask you why Agberos and OPC that are in every bus stop in Lagos could not protect BRT parks grin[/s]

You are one of the stupiid urchins from fulani trying to divide the south by stoking the ember of hate and conflict!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by garfield1: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Sonoyom:

It's obvious that you have not resided in any part of the state before.

This isn't a Cross River vs AKS stuff

They are just like the southeast,very inhospitable. How many nob indigenes do you see there
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Westtimeline:
Lol, if yorubas hate you, you won't be living in our land in peace.

But when you live and eat in hate, you will always think people hate you.
Lagos isn't your land but the land of all Nigerians and it has been shared amongst the major tribes between Hausa, igbo and Yoruba and the minorities own the sea fronts
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:

They are just like the southeast,very inhospitable. How many nob indigenes do you see there
because you can't compete
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Sunnyski: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

And what do you think will happen to the "blood" of your people too in Yoruba land ? Are you saying Yoruba people are not loving and accommodating when in actual fact Yoruba land is like a second home to all other ethnic groups in Nigeria ? My dear man from Akwa Ibom,don't be unreasonable like some cannibals (eboes) from dotland republic of criminals !

Have we ever come to your land and engage you in fight? Here you are fighting us in our land, you should try to be reasonable.
Calling the igbos cannibals is unreasonable because the Yorubas are the real cannibals, organ harvesters, ritualist, fraudsters and even drug Barrons.

The Yorubas are known for their betrayal that's why the zoo remain so today.

As an Akwa Ibomite I will rather join Biafra than remain in this bondage called Niger area

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
Lagos isn't your land but the land of all Nigerians and it has been shared amongst the major tribes between Hausa, igbo and Yoruba and the minorities own the sea fronts
That's why your worthless father is the governor and your wretched useless uncle is a king in lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2022
jneutron4000:
Let love and peace reign Calabar are good people. To my Yoruba please forgive them, Calabar people are good friends of ours and the bond started with the good friendship of Awolowo with Eyo Ita. Many Calabars are even settled in Awolowo's home town during the Nigeria civil war. If to say na Igbo attack Yoruba for like this for their region, I for call for a strong reprisals attack and even mobilize but I love Calabar people. To the Calabar people in the house next time make Una allow the appropriate authority to deal with the situation make Una no try am again o, Yoruba no dey vex anyhow but if we do, he dey loud. I hope situation is put under control. Peace
close mouth... Igbo attacked Yoruba at Okota and Agor Palace way... Wetin happen

Blabbing all the tune instead of making peace....

Na igbo wey too stubborn you Wan fight... Igbo wey the whole Nigeria to dey fear... Even you guys

As in dey fear to even make igbo president... That is the level of how they are scared of igbo

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
That's why your worthless father is the governor and your wretched useless uncle is a king in lagos
the king of Lagos is even a benin man and the goberneon isn't even from Lagos

Oya take the political power make we take the eco oliv power... It has been shared

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
the king of Lagos is even a benin man and the goberneon isn't even from Lagos

Oya take the political power make we take the eco oliv power... It has been shared
Oloriburuku. Does akiolu sound benin to your wretched worthless olofo father

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Samuelriano1(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Sonoyom:
The people of AKS are some of the most hospitable people in the country but they certainly won't tolerate any nuisance behaviour from an outsider.

I know that the Government of Udom Emmanuel will bring the situation under control.

please sir u do not stay In akwa Ibom, dont conclude. I am currently serving in akwa Ibom, I can tell u that this people don't like strangers.they will always want to extort you, n inflate price for no just cause.i went to alady to buy a bag of water, she told me it's 300 per bag, I was surprised bcus they do buy from the water vehicle at 150 naira per bag,so how come u want to sell 300 naira? I left there, in d evening, I sent my neighbors son, he went, spoke language with them, n bought it 200 naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nicenixon: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2022
engrchykae:
Yoruba and fear are Siamese twins
During nysc, some mopol officers came to arrest someone, then released some shots into the air,
If you see how these Yoruba corp members ran inside eh, that's like four compounds away o
All the guys that went outside to know what's happening were coincidentally Igbos
Oya clap for yourself
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by jneutron4000: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
ariesbull:
close mouth... Igbo attacked Yoruba at Okota and Agor Palace way... Wetin happen

Blabbing all the tune instead of making peace....

Na igbo wey too stubborn you Wan fight... Igbo wey the whole Nigeria to dey fear... Even you guys

As in dey fear to even make igbo president... That is the level of how they are scared of igbo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Jungleluv5: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Ever since Tinubu proclaimed that Yoruba and Fulani are one, Yorubas have been behaving like the Fulanis.
Thunder fire that your smelling mouth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by okechuks22: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tobichimezie:
Great job by my brave Ibeno brothers, those people don't take any nonsense and I'm glad they treated those pigsty Yaribanza skull mining and fetish terrorist subhumans in the language they understand, they can take their dirty and ritual practicing useless selfs back to their shitholes in Ogbomosho if they can't respect their host.
envy and weakedness will not kill u people

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Westtimeline:
Hahahahaha,

Human eater, I deal with fact. I brought the news, now oya change goal post. Flesh eater, where is yours.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2666239/akure-youths-flogged-eze-ndigbo-out&ved=2ahUKEwi-n7HU7qT3AhXshf0HHY-_DaoQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0_dihsOlqrvDAygVLCcRAW

provide more proof...

Idiot...next time when I tell you jump you will say how high,
Your kinsmen wey dem beat wotowoto their body dey tell them now,
You need proof abi, make me and you come dey do small pikin thing abi?
We don't eat and screen shot our food, Mugu.

Ogoo head, long brain, demented fool.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Sonoyom(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:

What brings a non-indigene to a place?

The state is just developing, trying to open up to industrialization. If you have known AKS before now it was just a state filled with civil servants and it's still the same up till this day.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by xeratek: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by VEHINTOLAR: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sunnyski:

Have we ever come to your land and engage you in fight? Here you are fighting us in our land, you should try to be reasonable.
Calling the igbos cannibals is unreasonable because the Yorubas are the real cannibals, organ harvesters, ritualist, fraudsters and even drug Barrons.

The Yorubas are known for their betrayal that's why the zoo remain so today.

As an Akwa Ibomite I will rather join Biafra than remain in this bondage called Niger area

Mumu ! "Akwa Ibomite" don't look like you guys ! I can't really blame you for hiding your inglorious OSU status under your emergency "Akwa Ibomite" identity ! Who will want to be openly identified with a tribe that's globally known for its genetic criminality and are so resultantly,rejected everywhere they go - from south Africa to Ghana,Liberia to Malaysia and even in Nigeria !

Weyrey dey disguise ! Olori pelebe omo eboe,a mere cannibal from the stock with no known enviable history;slaves ! Thunder faya ya criminal father for claiming to be an Akwa Ibomite ! Find the attached receipt of how your useless progenitors were sold,in their large numbers, into slavery like common osus that they were ! Mumu,stay on your lane with your dubious Biafra. How many times do you want the south south people to tell you that they ain't a party to it,fool ? Criminal ipob,face your landlocked dotcom land of cannibals !

Now,crawl back inside whatever primitive cave you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there !

1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Shadysen: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
SisterFire:
...I was on a meeting .
OK madam. You're doing well.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Westtimeline:
[s]Hahahahaha e pain this oso Abiola coward. Your parents still talk about the event till today.

That is why people laugh at you OSUs whenever you beat chest. Reason Abacha said in 1998

Osus(Igbos) are just mere noise makers without substance.

Meaning, back only shout una know.

Your parents dare not talk, talkless of shushuwinwin like you
.[/s]

Afonja leave me alone let me work. Lazy tout. Go get a job.

Ooh! I forgot. Your lineage are one of those shouting "owo mi da" under the Oshodi bridge.

Afonja ronu ooo! undecided

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nomiyesupersaint: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tobichimezie:
Great job by my brave Ibeno brothers, those people don't take any nonsense and I'm glad they treated those pigsty Yaribanza skull mining and fetish terrorist subhumans in the language they understand, they can take their dirty and ritual practicing useless selfs back to their shitholes in Ogbomosho if they can't respect their host.
You are a very use*less fellow.You need to go for rehabilitation,your so called ibeno or ibepe people have been harassing and intimidating the Ilajes for years,they collect dues monthly from them,seized their outboard engine and asked them to bail them with huge sum{the least they collect as ransome is 100k} and you expect them to fold their hands and obey.The Ilajes are not cowards like your generations,we hate to be bullied by cowards like you.Many of your people live in our communities here in ondo state,what do you think will happen if they are being attacked?
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nomiyesupersaint: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Forget these rubbish you read here,Akwa Ibom people are most hostile people in the world,Am an Ilaje boy born and raised in Ikot Abasi,relocate to ondo state 15 years ago.These people are wicked,evil,they hate strangers.They will oppress you and expect you to fold your hands and look.Stoopid set of people
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by izac82: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
How this thread became an Igbo bashing thread is still a mystery to me. And to my Igbo brothers on this thread, disgracing your ancestors, may God remember you all with a little token of wisdom. You pick your fight wisely. You guys are really a problem to we Igbo, running mouth and jumping into every topic to show yourselves. Tufiakwa! Make una try get sense. Bikonu. angry
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ariesbull: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
Oloriburuku. Does akiolu sound benin to your wretched worthless olofo father
person wey use his mouth talk am

Does Idumota and Idumogbo sound yoruba to you... Monkey

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
ariesbull:
person wey use his mouth talk am

Does Idumota and Idumogbo sound yoruba to you... Monkey
Olofo shut up. He already said its fake news. Idumota and idumogbo is yoruba word. That's why we have ota in ogun state. akiolu is awori like mc oluomo. Are you telling me oluomo is benin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.