Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide (23595 Views)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / 'Bola Tinubu Wasn't Kicked Out Of APC NEC Meeting' - Media Aide / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Brendaniel: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2022
na wa
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Investorozay: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2022
man has seen buhari body language and knows he is in trouble
cool
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by 007Marvel(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Werey dey disguise! Make una vote Tinubu as the Zoo president and let Us go! Make una experience Bihari pro pro max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Donshegxy10:

let me educate you......

Jagaban has never held any position in APC and the respect and honour accorded to him is like a president.

He did not give himself national leader, he was named national leader of the party because after buhar,i he is arguably the most influential and popular in the party.

His position is a ceremonial one.

U cannot be national leader and yet want to be president only u. That will be too much power.

Even Buhari was president and not national leader.

Tinubu should respect his ceremonial position and forget about presidency.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Zorn: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Donshegxy10:

let me educate you......

Jagaban has never held any position in APC and the respect and honour accorded to him is like a president.

He did not give himself national leader, he was named national leader of the party because after buhar,i he is arguably the most influential and popular in the party.

Who gave him the position, or is it just self acclaimed? Arrogance is not power , but power can be arrongant . Do not mistake those two.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Rooomage: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
This is the more reason Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be respected politically.

He has been out of government for about 15 years but still relevant. Today, he is the most talked about Presidential Aspirant.

Whenever, a new foreign diplomat is posted to Nigeria (from Europe or North America) apart from officially visiting the President, they will also pay Tinubu a private visit. There is a reason for this. This is how you will know a political heavy weight. How many past Presidents (except Obasanjo), Governors or Senate Presidents do these foreign diplomats visit? They know what we don't know.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by seyz91(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy
God1000:
Will that change the price of garri in the market
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Tiffnubu is going nowhere undecided.. we don't need yorrobanza mooslem traitor for president : angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Padipadi: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The bolded is laughable

Nonsense

Ashiere Tinubu that's been abused and stoned here in south west is whom you said they respect him like the president ?

Tell that to Aregbesola and Ibikunle Amosun
When tinubu becomes president hope you won't drink otapiapia thinking it's sprite.
Cos your condition ll be very worst by that time.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Didi2d(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu dey trend sha
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by simpleseyi: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The bolded is laughable

Nonsense

Ashiere Tinubu that's been abused and stoned here in south west is whom you said they respect him like the president ?

Aregbesola that was humiliated in less than 48 hours? Have you heard from him since his humiliation? Even to announce holiday, he is ashamed.

Ibikunle Amosun has been kicked out of Ogun State since last election. I expected the idiot top to collect Presidential election form, but he doesn't have 100 million

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by generalud: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Even if he attends it or not, it makes no difference. May family and I will not vote for this corrupt man.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by 77up(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Donshegxy10:

let me educate you......

I like how you schooled that dundee, hope his tiny brain can comprehend it.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by zoedew: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/why-tinubu-was-absent-at-apc-nec-meeting-aide
To whom is it of any moment that Tinubu was not at the APC NEC? Good riddance!
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by aviara: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2022
In other words, his position doesn't really exist.

Donshegxy10:

let me educate you......

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by aviara: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu is not a member of NEC, he is not even a member of NWC and he keeps parading himself as a national leader of the Party. Whereas, those who are members of this organs of the party don't parade themselves ad national leader.

Pride always goes before a fall...
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Unigrad: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2022
abeyaktech:
Why he called himself national leader. Yeye dey smell.
The national leader is not recognize by APC constitution. The only national Leader of APC is president Buhari.
That title of national leader Tinubu is answering is just for formality.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Sardauna24(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Donshegxy10:

let me educate you......

hehehehe......
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by aviara: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2022
He should have called himself a party chieftain

aviara:
Tinubu is not a member of NEC, he is not even a member of NWC and he keeps parading himself as a national leader of the Party. Whereas, those who are members of this organs of the party don't parade themselves ad national leader.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by geemd434: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Bat2023

I will buy your payooner Funds At 490 Naira
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by aviara: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu sees himself bigger and higher above everyone else that came together to form APC merger. This is the reason he sees himself as a national leader instead of being a party chieftain.

Why are they not calling Rotimi Amechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, and many others who are the founding father's of APC national leaders. The only national leader of APC is the President and no one else.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Muhabub: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Is Yoruba nation we want not this their NEC meeting
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by ManMountain(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Gbaja was there. So Tinubu was there
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by sogodihno: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2022
aviara:

Tinubu is bigger than NEC and NWC, and he didn't call himself national leader, people call him that, Tinubu hatred will kill most of you.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Rooomage: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
aviara:
Tinubu sees himself bigger and higher above everyone else that came together to form APC merger. This is the reason he sees himself as a national leader instead of being a party chieftain.

Why are they not calling Rotimi Amechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, and many others who are the founding father's of APC national leaders. The only national leader of APC is the President and no one else.

This envy is too much o. Calling him a national leader is just in recognition of his contribution.

If it is ignorance, let me school you a little even though you are still entitled to your opinion. It is your choice.

Tinubu was the brain behind the merger of ACN and CPC. He has been preaching this before 2011 election. They tried alliance against his advice it did not work. So, in 2014 he was the one leading the merger process. It was later those names you mentioned above joined. Didn't you remember when Patience Jonathan (the wife of the President) was making life miserable for Amechi? He had no choice than to leave PDP. Tinubu with Buhari led the team that went to invite him to join the merger. Thereafter, Atiku, Amechi & Kwankwaso led the the faction of NewPDP. The funding of the merger process was mainly by Tinubu. He earned it.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by UltimatedeBest(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Donshegxy10:

let me educate you......

And who give a Bleep??
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The bolded is laughable

Nonsense

Please when and where was Tinubu stoned in SW

I am very curious
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by Godispeace: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
as usual the useless question from those senseless lazy internet fraudsters /ritualist occupationless youth of #Endsar with zobo stained Nigeria flag avi pic
God1000:
Will that change the price of garri in the market
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by ikpumbe(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

Eyaaaaa!

So a whole “National Leader” is not a member of NEC?

They should have allowed him to attend as representative of the old and aged people if he promises not to urinate grin

Haahahahaaha

Bros you won't make heaven
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide by ikpumbe(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unigrad:

The national leader is not recognize by APC constitution. The only national Leader of APC is president Buhari.
That title of national leader Tinubu is answering is just for formality.

He is very stupid to have allowed himself to share a name with the president.

He should go and read laws of power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Fund Your Census - US To Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.