Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (26872 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Soso990240(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

No be u dey force to be president?no be u dey shout Atiku/Obi 2023 everywhere instead of Obi/Atiku.
I never Supported Atiku for 2023.. i said he is already contesting, while the power should move to the South
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Soso990240:
I never Supported Atiku for 2023.. i said he is already contesting, while the power should move to the South
Tell your southern brother that keep Atikulating that.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by prickursense: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Left # 75 Billion in Anambra account

For What?

When there is no development?

Still Praising Atiku!!!!!

You wan be Veepee again?

You Neva redi Peter Obi.

Wait. After 2 terms, we go consider you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by engrchykae(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Siwel25:

You have not told us what is wrong with Tinubu. He made a GP of 3.5 out of 4.0 in Accountancy from Chicago and worked with the biggest oil and Accounting firms in the world. He has a reference from Mobil as a trustworthy and competent Treasurer and auditor. How does that equate with been an Agbero? You are just a ignorant and bitter hater without facts and information.
hahaha, university of Toronto Dem gang.
Ok, he was studying in university of Chicago and also working as a drug trafficker at the same time.
Bobo Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by 1869km: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Talk is cheap
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
engrchykae:
hahaha, university of Toronto Dem gang.
Ok, he was studying in university of Chicago and also working as a drug trafficker at the same time.
Bobo Chicago.

Beer Parlour News. Someone worked with Deloitte, Andersen and Mobil yet U are doubting his certificate. PLS, don't say this outside your Beer Parlour cos people will doubt your sanity..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by a2d3rew(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Can u just go back and check buhari news at the time
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Siwel25:

Beer Parlour News. Someone worked with Deloitte, Andersen and Mobil yet U are doubting his certificate. PLS, don't say this outside your Beer Parlour cos people will doubt your sanity..
you are the one that verified his certificate.
Even if he studied in the same school with Socrates, he is a nurtw thug, a common thief who must not extend his looting beyond the southwest.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
engrchykae:
you are the one that verified his certificate.
Even if he studied in the same school with Socrates, he is a nurtw thug, a common thief who must not extend his looting beyond the southwest.

Even an idiot can deduce that objectivity is far from you. I rest my case here. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by engrchykae(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Siwel25:

Even an idiot can deduce that objectivity is far from you. I rest my case here. Cheers!
wickedness is trying to foist tinubu on Nigerians after Nigerians have endured useless buhari.
God in heaven will make your life to be like the situation tinubu and buhari have kept Nigeria since 2015
If you don't say Amen.
Thunder will fire you
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Otu nne gi..

ceejay80s:

U need to get ur brain checked, anybody that reads the nonsense u wrote will know that u are already in stage 2 lunatism , aturu offia
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is that why Tinubu from Osun state was and he stil milking the entire fortune of Lagos state.
That means Tinubu has stolen billion dollars in bmmh6t7ullin . Plz tell us ģhow is Obasanjo who supported

West1side:
Your Igbotic salty tears gives me joy

The pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac lying bastard that was caught looting N250 million in broad daylight, looted another $500 Million into his daughter's Pandora account aside allowing doctors to go on strike for 13 months followed by lecturers can never ever measure up to Tinubu who paid workers beta than the FG and transformed Lagos state.

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Yorubas are not bigoted miserable souls like you fool that reject a parish pastor cos he is from the next village. What a pathetic tribe.

Tinubu's late mother belongs to the royals class in Eko, that position is hereditary so long you have the influence to sustain it.

Tinubu stole billions from your Igbotic deluded father alright but we knew Obasanjo denied Lagos state of it allocation yet the same Tinubu that met Lagos IGR at mere N500 million turn it into a state that generate close to a trillion yearly today.

Chrismania100:

Is that why Tinubu from Osun state was and he stil milking the entire fortune of Lagos state.
That means Tinubu has stolen billion dollars in bmmh6t7ullin . Plz tell us ģhow is Obasanjo who supported

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Chrismania100: 12:29am On Apr 22, 2022
Stop listing igbo leaders as a cover up for your failed brothers that are criminals who have ruling since time immemorial without Electricity,good health care, education to name just few.When they ask you why your brothers failed Nigerians since 1963,you began to list igbo leaders as a cover up of a failed

quote author=realestate99 post=112138792]
You are a fool!!! Is obi Pandora not a thief? is orji kalu not a thief? ikpeazu is a national joke of a leader, south east is the poverty capital of the south for a reason, your people keep smuggling themselves to South west, yet you flat brains are ungrateful. You are blessed with mediocre leaders at best, what was Obi's achievement when he was a governor for 8 years? Nothing!!! Abosolutely nothing.

obi is only popular amongst people that sit at home on Mondays, in as much as pdp is an unserious party, but they would be serious enough to make sure obi does not taste Top 3 at the presidential primaries.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by ceejay80s(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Chrismania100:
Otu nne gi..

MMU WA but nwane gi?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Quintopia: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Nigeria's problem didn't start today. It started in the 60's when the white man handed power over to us. And this man is saying that he will fix a problem of over 60 years in four years? SMH bro

You're a colonised moro.n. Your problems reduced AFTER independence which is why you are educated and exposed unlike your illiterate peasant village grandparents. The Brits looted 95% or more of your annual income. Nigerian politicians loot 30 to 40% max, which is why we have some development occurring, unlike the ZERO development and mass illiteracy and malnutrition of the colonial era. Are you aware your first power plant was Kainji dam, commissioned in 1964 by the Balewa administration? The whites you worship ruled you for a century, exporting your natural resources, and didn't build you a single power plant or national grid till they were driven out.

Mass public education began only after independence.

Everyday, thank your lucky stars for independence, without which you would just be a dirty village farmer or hunter like your grandpa or great grandpa under colonial rule.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Ikinternational: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Just imagine people that supported current administration having the nerve to tell Nigerians who to vote for.

God forbid

If you choose to listen, the jokes on you Jack
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by africandollar: 1:23am On Apr 23, 2022
West1side:
Is it your brain or that of your father that is damaged. Will have you ever seen me beg Igbos not to leave Nigeria, infact if don't leave this night thunder should strike your blokos.

Alainironu obuko ti n gun iya e! O ba gbogbo Iran d’iran e! Olofo! Iwo kini rada rada yi ti won ti fi owu dipo opolo e! tongue
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Mad fool, ki lan wi ki loun wi !

africandollar:

Alainironu obuko ti n gun iya e! O ba gbogbo Iran d’iran e! Olofo! Iwo kini rada rada yi ti won ti fi owu dipo opolo e! tongue
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by africandollar: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
West1side:
Mad fool, ki lan wi ki loun wi !

Lo bere ibeere yen l'owo awon babanla e! Adiye irana lasan lasan! Imbecil-e!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Acquires Two Helicopters / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.