Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,040 members, 7,970,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful (277 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari / Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by ijustdey: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration has done well despite the limited resources at its disposal....

President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration has done well despite the limited resources at its disposal.

The president said this at the National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC), which held in Abuja on Wednesday.

He said when his government came on board, terrorists were in charge of some local government areas and the South South, which currently enjoy relative peace, was restive.

“I will like us to reflect on what the situation was before we came in. How many Local Government Areas were under the control of terrorists in the North-East? In the South-South, we all know what the situation was; now we have relative peace. With the resources at our disposal, we have done very well.

“People are very forgetful. Our main problem now is in the North West and North Central. People are killing one another in these places, what for? We are going to be very tough.’’

The President also warned against imposition in the ruling party, saying such dictatorial tendency has cost APC some seats.

He asked party members to follow due process in all the party processes as well as to develop more mechanisms against corruption.

“I enjoin you all to follow due process in all the party processes and more importantly to develop more mechanisms against corruption.”

“I call on all party members to abide by all extant laws, rules, and regulations and to leaders of our party to avoid imposition of candidates that cannot win popular elections.

“This dictatorial behavior cost us many strategic seats in the past. In the recent past this led to some of our strong members unfortunately opting to go elsewhere because of unfairly oppressive behavior of party leaders at state level.

“I must caution strongly against any tendency towards developing cliques, in-fighting within the party.

“We want to win well not succumb to factions on account of personal acerbities and desire to retain control at all costs. That surely is not the road to win,’’ he said.

The president also told new members of the National Working Committee (NWC), which had been delegated powers of NEC for a period, to work towards keeping the party together by creating more room for discussions.

On forthcoming general elections in 2023, Buhari urged party members to be more mindful of the pitfalls that led to the ouster of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2015.

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-weve-done-well-with-limited-resources-people-are-very-forgetful

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by God1000(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
This man has taken Nigerians for granted big
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by donpapa(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
I will like us to reflect on what the situation was before we came in. How many Local Government Areas were under the control of terrorists in the North-East? In the South-South, we all know what the situation was; now we have relative peace. With the resources at our disposal, we have done very well.

“People are very forgetful. Our main problem now is in the North West and North Central. People are killing one another in these places, what for? We are going to be very tough.’’

Even when you promised us to end the killings in 2015 undecided
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by Penguin2: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Onye ala undecided
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by Emecson(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari ur fada
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by Righthussle: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Did Buhari really say he's done well? for Nigeria or Niger ?

Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
There will b Celebration in the country the day u leave power mtchewwww Idiot and incompetent President.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by cyril10(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
A President without knowledge of what's up in the country he is presiding
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by inoki247: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
lol naso if this is true the meaning of well den I will never wish my enemy diz type of well....

A man that cannot grow his Cow more dan 100 every year issa failure....

I'm sure he will soon blame Nigerians for iz barren cow...
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by Maxymilliano(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
The person that restored peace to South South or if you like Niger Delta, was late president Yaradua. The peace was further sustained by GEJ.

Buhari is just reading what was given to him by Lai Mohammed
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by Psychokinetic: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
ijustdey:

President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration has done well despite the limited resources at its disposal....

[/b]

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-weve-done-well-with-limited-resources-people-are-very-forgetful

Lalasticlala

[b]Something about this una president always remind me of Patrick in SpongeBob.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by yemmit90: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
This shows that president is being surrounded by incompetent fools.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by simpleseyi: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thunder go strike your Mama inside grave
Re: Buhari: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources, People Are Very Forgetful by realstars: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yes! you have done well,... but your well is a dray well, it holed no water.

(1) (Reply)

Will History Repeat Itself? / BREAKING: Top Yoruba Monarch, Alaafin Of Oyo, Is Dead / See The Pepper Dem Video Speculators And Anointers Do Not Want To See Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.