Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? (336 Views)

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by mamagee3(f): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
If someone cancels the Facebook friend request they sent you, does it mean they hate you

And will they send you one in the future or monitor your profile?
Re: If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by God1000(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't think it's hate, it's more of pride
Re: If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by joceey(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Today is your bday and you are there bothered about someone cancelling your friend request.Pls make yourself nothing is more or too important than your own happiness.Have a glorious day girl llnp
Re: If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by carl90(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Make effort to get the person's phone number. A face to face meeting will help to get that. Call and chat with the person via whatsapp or phone call.
Re: If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by EmzyT: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by GooodHardDick: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
mamagee3:
If someone cancels the Facebook friend request they sent you, does it mean they hate you

And will they send you one in the future or monitor your profile?
[/s]
Re: If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
carl90:
Make effort to get the person's phone number.
A face to face meeting will help to get that.
Call and chat with the person via whatsapp or phone call.
I mean a random person
Re: If Someone Cancels Facebook Friend Request, Does It Mean They Hate You? by carl90(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't accept facebook request from people I don't know. I cancel it asap. Do you do that? Sending facebook request to random people you don't know? Why?
mamagee3:
I mean a random person

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Id Card For Online Registration? / Advice Needed / This Will Be Your Faith If You Decided To Be A Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.