Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,747 members, 7,930,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. (1323 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / I Almost Broke My Vow, And See What God Did. / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by jalodo2: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Yenefer:
cheesy format. if you know you know
Its Goodness34 our resident superstory teller. New moniker, new story. Not smart at all, but still go to dm to cash out.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2022
jalodo2:
The dumb smammer Goodness34 is here again with his superstory. Its now everyday thing. Some of his latest monikers are : jemi1, amza07, khalifaibb, Lima98, Diza46, Amrajj etc. Old ones are numerous. New moniker, new superstory. Who is d Segun he always mention?
excuse me why do you have do such with everyone on nairaland ?
Do you know you are spamming nairaland ?
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2022
jalodo2:
Its Goodness34 our resident superstory teller. New moniker, new story. Not smart at all, but still go to dm to cash out.
you are going to regret spamming my account. Because I have no affiliation with all those you mentioned.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by jalodo2: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
Seun...we know, lala...we know, who is Segun?

When you make it, invite her over to show that she's not God
Its Goodness34 our resident scammer / superstory teller. New moniker, new superstory. I wonder who Segun is too o, he always mention that name whenever he wants any of his superstory to grace frontpage. Latest monikers : khalifaibb, Jemi1, Diza46, Lima98, Mahajj,Amza07 etc
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
Seun...we know, lala...we know, who is Segun?

When you make it, invite her over to show that she's not God
did you read any of the above?
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2022
jalodo2:
He is here again oooooooooo. Goodness34 latest moniker. Some of his latest monikers are Amza07, khalifaibb, Diza46, Lima98 marajj etc. The very old ones are uncountable. Since he cashed out with his amza07, he wont allow us rest with new moniker and superstories. He now long for frontpage cos of sùccess of his Amza07. Watch him open thread over thread.
Mr jalodu, I am very disappointed in you ? You should have asked about me before you spamming my thread
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
jalodo2:
He is here again oooooooooo. Goodness34 latest moniker. Some of his latest monikers are Amza07, khalifaibb, Diza46, Lima98 marajj etc. The very old ones are uncountable. Since he cashed out with his amza07, he wont allow us rest with new moniker and superstories. He now long for frontpage cos of sùccess of his Amza07. Watch him open thread over thread.
everybody bear me witness look at how jalodo2 spammed my thread with false allegations. I hope everyone can see.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2022
jalodo2:
God bear me witness. I swear I can invoke thunder on you because I have never come across you in any ways
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Same here my aunt said i will work as a slave till i die,i will be under her son and many more i had to work in people farms to fend for my mum and siblings cos things were so hard i was a known trekker always trekking couldn't even talk in public infact i hated my life...i made a drastic step to help my family risking my own life plans so i can help out my family i still cry about it though when i see my peers...i pray,watchful and try my best to remember this cos it moltivates me...i won't let it ruin me never, believe in yourself and put God first always...man no be God ok e go better one day i know. Pls who has a spare andriod phone and is willing to let out?please consider me.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Scamwatcher: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Jun10r:
everybody bear me witness look at how jalodo2 spammed my thread with false allegations. I hope everyone can see.
You created your account just today, you have posted 3 different topics and you have followed 46 different people.
You even know lala and Mynd.44 to be a mod who can grace a topic on front page.
Please tell us what your other moniker/monikers are because obviously you are not new on nairaland. So jalodo2 may be right afterall.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by jalodo2: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mummy05:
It happens everywhere don't give up pray harder there is nothing oluwa cannot do
Destiny can only be delayed but she cannot stop it
our kogi mama, since April 08, u suddenly woke up at 1:42am this morning. How is ur baby with diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease? Hope fine now. God will heal her.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by TheCongo2: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
oldienavie:

Don't waste your time going to Abuja, lots of people like you have become lost or arrested by police for wandering and since there was no one to check up on them they have been swapped with murderers in the prison without anyone hearing their story.

Oh my God! Is that true ?
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by yuping(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
undecided
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mummy05:
It happens everywhere don't give up pray harder there is nothing oluwa cannot do
Destiny can only be delayed but she cannot stop it
if THEY can manage to DELAY your destiny,and you do nothing about it,after sometimes it automatically becomes CHANGED FOREVER.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
chatinent:
Those are mere words.
swish I can tell my story here,some are not mere words o.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
ibechris:
This is the reason why I hate anything called step mum or whatever u people call it. Reason being that 99% of them are evil just few of them came in with good intentions.

However,such a declaration doesn't come without juju but God has a way of disappointed such women. She will certainly live to see her children also amount to nothing.

Well for me,u need to go far from such people and never u tell either of them where u may have gone,no matter the closeness,else their arrow may continue to cause a snare in your life.
This is the time for u to move,I also moved from my parents and today the story has changed.

those words are not mere words I've been a victim b4... I also hate anything stepmom

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jun10r:
Pardon my jargons and listen to what I have been facing in life.

Have you ever been hated or discriminated on?
Yes I have by friends, family and everyone.
In school I was an underachiever.
Dad lost interest in sponsoring me because he thinks am of no good use. And because he loves his second wife much and care more about them.
Mom loves me very much but due to dads negligence among our family, dad only pay attentions to my step mom and her children.
I we where only two that my mom gave birth for my dad and my step mom gave birth to 6.
I have no option because my second died in a very gruesome way.
I really don't have anyone who sees any good in me. I am not a bad person I don't know where I got that luck from. I dropped out of secondary schools during waec because nobody believed they can spend anything on me.
They believed I am not productive, they believed I will never succeeded. So I totally lost my confidence and become very low thinking about myself.
Since no one sponsored me to even write waec atleast I managed to learn a skill all by myself I learnt tailoring and design.
But I couldn't proceed more further because nobody help me.
Anytime there is any important meetings in the family no one respects me, the younger ones are even allowed to make a say before I do and mine will be neglected because I don't have money or a shop or a job.
I desired to have a normal life, like getting getting a job but no results.
I desire to help others rejected like me but who am I ? Who will listen to me when am penniless?
All this mistreatment gave me a big scars in life that changed my mentality and robbed me of being myself.
I pray so hard.
I work very hard but I wonder what am not doing right.
What is the purpose of my life?
Tomorrow I am going to look for any car I can jump and follow to abuja and see if I can hustle to enable me use my skill to open a shop.
I will prove everyone that thinks I will never make it in life wrong.
Only if it could be that I know any important person in my life to help establish a workshop and my life and story will change forever. Because I believe No one is an overachiever. How can you rise above your level of competency? Everyone is an underachiever to different degrees. The harder you work, the more luck you will have.
I will be very greatful to anyone that can change my story and give a meaning to my life by opening a shop for me to work for him/her.
I am the last person in whatever I do because everyone already made me feel that way.
What can I do in my case?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Baby Start School / What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair / Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.