Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Finding The Right Guy/woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding The Right Guy/woman (303 Views)

Some Girls Have Good Spirit To Know Or Select The Right Guy / 12 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Nice Guy But Not The Right Guy / Just One Touch From.....the Right Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding The Right Guy/woman by Njoh1: 2:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Ever heard of the saying"You attract what you become"

Well... It baffle me this days as I go online seeing the abuse in homes,
A lot of ladies complain to me "oh that guy broke my heart".

I just laugh,most time the questions I have for such ladies/guys is, were the patient enough before considering going ahead with the relationship?

Dear gents/ladies,
Relationship is not a rushing affair,or
a peer influence idea. Calm down, study your partner well enough before saying that yes!
Most guys just rush into relationships without first building a base,I mean financial freedom and otherwise.

As a young guy,I'll advise focus on your dreams.Genuine women get attracted to men with visions.

Ladies,don't temper with your virginity on small matters.The right man will surely come to you.Be a woman of vision.That's when you see real men.

And above all be prayerful. Accept Jesus into your life now. He is the only one that can guide you.
Most people think they are so down in sin that there can't approach the throne of grace any longer,but I say No!
Jesus is ever ready to receive you back.You are not the first. That's All I have to say for now.

God bless you
For Guidance and counseling or any issue you have in life and might need some help?
My contact via whatsapp- 09015676368

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. / I Need A Mouka Foam / Have You Ever Experienced This On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.