Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Learn How To Present Your Ideas To Private Investors [paused] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Present Your Ideas To Private Investors [paused] (152 Views)

Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors / Credit To Private Sector Falls Marginally To N23.083tn / Private Investors Vital In Decision Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Present Your Ideas To Private Investors [paused] by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Register for this 1-day WhatsApp Class before you enrol for an expensive business plan course

Fee: FREE

Venue: WhatsApp (You'll be added when you register)

To register, please contact me here on Nairaland

Thanks!

P. S. Paused for now

(1) (Reply)

Exploitation Of Ibedc In Collboration Of Nigeria Law Makers And Government / How To Make Millions In Construction Industry. No Stress / How I Do Convert My Paypal Funds Into Cryptocurrency...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.