Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,920 members, 7,912,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

9 Untapped Ways To Make Money With Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9 Untapped Ways To Make Money With Wordpress (229 Views)

Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / I Will Teach You All These With Wordpress. Location: Port Harcourt. / 25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Untapped Ways To Make Money With Wordpress by Siteking: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Can you make money on WordPress?

Yes of course! There are several ways you can generate a lot of revenue on WordPress and these ways don’t have to cost you money.

In this article, I’ll work you through 9 proven methods, you can use to make money on wordpress.

Before we get started with this strategies, you have to start a WordPress website.

Luckily I do have an article on how you can start a wordpress website, free of charge, make sure to read it and implement.

So, in a nutshell, here are the 9 lucrative ways you can start making money with your wordpress website:

Prebuilt Sites
Display Ads
Affiliate Marketing
CPC deals
Sponsored Content
Products
Link Building
Sell Courses
Membership

See how you'll optimize these strategies and make money

(1) (Reply)

Any Update On Paid Blog Traffic On Me / Ongoing Grant For Nigerians / Can you Edit A Premium Wordpress Theme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.