Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

6 Signs You’re Simping, Not Being Friendly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs You’re Simping, Not Being Friendly (509 Views)

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs You’re Simping, Not Being Friendly by joshuabest09: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2022
so many guys confused Simping with being friendly, in their heads They're thinking, Oh, I'm just being super nice to her because she's cuter, I like her, She's my crush, but no, you're actually Simping.

Now here's the problem with it, if that’s the life you want to live go for it. But the thing is that no girl will ever just fall in love with you. If you're committing these mistakes.

Today, boys, I'm going to show you exactly what you're doing that you confuse for being friendly, But in her eyes, you're Simping and I want you to know something see when you Simp this bad girls know and not only do they know, they talk about you amongst their friends, they laugh about the things that you give her, like bro, she is using you and I don't want you to fall for that trap.

Let's go,
1. you put yourself last
look, there are certain situations in life where yes, you want to put others in front of yourself, It is the noble thing to do this particular situation with women, especially women that have no emotional connection to you. Yeah, that's not one of those situations. As soon as you start paying for her, doing things for her with no return, doing things to try to wildly over impress her. You are now Simping my guy like I said she knows and she's probably talking about you to her friends and it's not in a good way.

ok, ok

I know you enjoyed reading number , why don't you click this link now and follow my twitter handle as i will be dropping the full trend on my twitter tonight......

can't wait to see you on twitter. and please if the above link does not work kindly click HERE
Re: 6 Signs You’re Simping, Not Being Friendly by desas: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Food for thought
Re: 6 Signs You’re Simping, Not Being Friendly by joshuabest09: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Ladies? / I Gave You All The Style, But You Were Not Good In Bëd - Wife Told Husband / Broken-hearted Man Spotted Sitting Under Heavy Downpour Drinking Dry Gin - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.