Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,230 members, 7,934,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

Cost If Shipping Tv From China To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cost If Shipping Tv From China To Nigeria (285 Views)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost If Shipping Tv From China To Nigeria by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Pls, I want to buy a TV from china. The prices here in Nigeria are ridiculously high. Want to know if it's worth buying from china in terms of price factor which includes shipping costs.
Can someone help me with the total cost of sending it to Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Cost If Shipping Tv From China To Nigeria by Scientheosopher(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Pls, I want to buy a TV from china. The prices here in Nigeria are ridiculously high. Want to know if it's worth buying from china in terms of price factor which includes shipping costs.
Can someone help me with the total cost of sending it to Nigeria. Thanks

I think you will quickly get your answer here: https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/847#112133439
Re: Cost If Shipping Tv From China To Nigeria by Hublot1: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Anything can happen to the t.v while in transit. If I were you, I'll go to any physical shop in close proximity and buy one

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What You Should Do For Roku Error Code 017 / Brand New Sealed Iphone 13 Promax 512gb Sierra Blue For Sale..SOLD / HP 650 Laptop For Sale, Core I3, (65k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.