Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,842 members, 7,898,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari (315 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by boman2014: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2022
President Buhari on Wednesday, April 20, said his administration has done well despite the limited resources at its disposal.

The president said this at the National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC), which held in Abuja. According to him, when his administration came into office in 2015. terrorists were in charge of some local government areas and the South-South but today, these areas currently enjoy relative peace.

“I will like us to reflect on what the situation was before we came in. How many Local Government Areas were under the control of terrorists in the North-East? In the South-South, we all know what the situation was; now we have relative peace. With the resources at our disposal, we have done very well.

People are very forgetful. Our main problem now is in the North West and North Central. People are killing one another in these places, what for? We are going to be very tough.’’

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-weve-done-well-with-limited-resources-people-are-very-forgetful

Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by desas: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Did our Leaders have any idea we had Limited resources when bogus promises were being made?

We I only pity for voters who can't think on their feet
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by bmdmix11: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Cant dey organise a sit n talk forum so dey speak directly with d masses
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by ifex370(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2022
And while the resources were low, you borrowed.
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by Felimax(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Perhaps, he has equally forgotten or maybe he is ignorant of the level of indebtedness he has lunched this country into.

You know there is limited resources and you were promising heaven on Earth. If I call thunder for you!
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Yeye they smell. A failure glorifying his failures.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by Ecos(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Stupid Idiot !!
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2022
I agree with Buhari.

He has done well in terms of empty promises and lip services
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by SmartPolician: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Buhari accused his predecessors of looting Nigeria's petrodollars, but we know they still built roads, schools, etc. The most interesting thing about them is that they left us with good reforms that still positively change the way we do things today.

Now, Buhari is borrowing to build everything he builds. We are not even sure how this country will repay the money because unlike Paris club that can easily cancel your debt, China doesn't forgive debt. Instead, they take over your national asset like they did in Uganda.

In conclusion, I have yet to understand the difference between Buhari and those he called corrupt.
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by Tomek09(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2022
You failed Nigerians Buhari.
Re: We’ve Done Well With Limited Resources. People Are Very Forgetful - Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2022
what Yoruba Muslims saw in Buhari is what I can never understand..

the Man is a bloody failure

(1) (Reply)

View Of Teslim Balogun Stadium (VIDEO) / Kogi Reference Hospital: Yahaya Bello’s Pure Genius || By Nafisat Bello / Sen. Anyim Pius (GCON) Concludes Screening For The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.