Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,452 members, 7,917,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? (434 Views)

Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Premiumwriter: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2022
People have been calling vice president yemi Osinbajo a betrayal for sometime now.

This got me curious and I've been reading different posts to understand what the vice president that made him betrayed Tinubu.

But till now, I've not seen any cogent reasons.

So, I'm putting this out there. Can anyone tell us how Osinbajo betrayed Tinubu. Let's learn.
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Jollylolly(f): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Help us ask them o
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Joylove2324(f): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Michelle70(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2022
No betrayal, Osinbajo is not the average Nigerian that loves to be a slave for the rest of his life for any politician.

Those with no ambitions in life will expect Osinbajo to be confined to that prison called "my Oga at the top"

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Joyce95: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2022
I don't know self, please ask them very well.
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by OgundeleTeju: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Even me I don’t understand too
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Gkemz: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu urchins are really scared of this man.
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Zeemam: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2022
I've not gotten answers since have been asking them too
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Muna4real(f): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Because, he did not take permission from the old man before declaring his intention to run for presidency of his country.
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by okefranci: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2022
I wanted to ask the same question
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Michelle70:
No betrayal, Osinbajo is not the average Nigerian that loves to be a slave for the rest of his life for any politician.

Those with no ambitions in life will expect Osinbajo to be confined to that prison called "my Oga at the top"
Just say, Osibanjo is not an average afonja that loves to be a slave for the rest of his or her life, bcs an average afonja like slavery like kilode

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Michelle70(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Just say, Osibanjo is not an average afonja that loves to be a slave for the rest of his or her life, bcs an average afonja like slavery like kilode
ya, just like how Orji uzor Kalu imprisoned his people and loot everything.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by ERockson: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Osinbajo is a betrayal is an Igbo patern of reasonings. It makes no sense
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by mrvitalis(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
People have been calling vice president yemi Osinbajo a betrayal for sometime now.

This got me curious and I've been reading different posts to understand what the vice president that made him betrayed Tinubu.

So, I'm putting this out there. Can anyone tell us how Osinbajo betrayed Tinubu. Let's learn.
Let me tell you people this osibanjo and tinubu game plan to make it look like osibanjo is the lesser evil instead of tinubu is dead on arrival

It's either south south complete their 4 years /south east rule or power returns to the north

No body in the south have should have moral right to contest
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by softwareman(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

First, you need to understand that betrayal is RELATIVE.
What one consider to be betrayal might be considered alright and even heroic by others.
The second thing you need to understand about betrayal is that is about TRUST and EXPECTATION.
Also in the field of politics, you need to also understand that trust is perceived differently to the way non- politicians sees it.
Also, betrayal is also perceived differently by different tribes and culture.
Lastly, if Osinbajo is a member of the tinubu political family and the head of that political family indicates an interest in a position, the perception in politics is that as a group with common values everybody should RALLY round the leader as doing otherwise will only DIVIDE and UNDERLINE the very group you belong to and have always BENEFITED FROM.
So betrayal depends on the side you belong and the way you choose to look at what the VP did.
To me, in my humble opinion, what the VP did is very TREACHEROUS and a big POLITICAL mistake.
Most politicians value loyalty and will
find it difficult to trust him ever again.
But I understand that the VP is a TECHNOCRAT and that he does not want to have anything to do with POLITICS and POLITICIANS!!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Michelle70:
ya, just like how Orji uzor Kalu imprisoned his people and loot everything.

People's imprisonment is just normal with all politicians but career wise, afonjas are well known too good in slaving
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Michelle70(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

People's imprisonment is just normal with all politicians but career wise, afonjas are well known too good in slaving
since u have accepted to be imprisoned, I dont have any more words to say to u

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Michelle70:
since u have accepted to be imprisoned, I dont have any more words to say to u
Afonjas are known to be ass licking and slaving, just take a walk to any junction and see for yourself.
Imagine their youths smoking and drinking ogogoro first thing in d morning, all they would be waiting for is for one emeka to come back and bu dem another round of ogogoro
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Akponmfet: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Correct your bad grammar first before I answer your question.
Re: What Exactly Did Osinbajo Betrayed Tinubu Of? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2022
softwareman:

First, you need to understand that betrayal is RELATIVE.
What one consider to be betrayal might be considered alright and even heroic by others.
The second thing you need to understand about betrayal is that is about TRUST and EXPECTATION.
Also in the field of politics, you need to also understand that trust is perceived differently to the way non- politicians sees it.
Also, betrayal is also perceived differently by different tribes and culture.
Lastly, if Osinbajo is a member of the tinubu political family and the head of that political family indicates an interest in a position, the perception in politics is that as a group with common values everybody should RALLY round the leader as doing otherwise will only DIVIDE and UNDERLINE the very group you belong to and have always BENEFITED FROM.
So betrayal depends on the side you belong and the way you choose to look at what the VP did.
To me, in my humble opinion, what the VP did is very TREACHEROUS and a big POLITICAL mistake.
Most politicians value loyalty and will
find it difficult to trust him ever again.
But I understand that the VP is a TECHNOCRAT and that he does not want to have anything to do with POLITICS and POLITICIANS!!

Most of the people who disagree with you are the types I will avoid as a friend . I will not do anything for such people without signing a legal agreement. What did Osinbajo do? Nothing! He only got nominated cos it was his right. Tinubu also funded both elections cos Osinbajo kept money with him right?

People can be hypocrites. Many of them cannot give someone up to 5000 naira without asking for something in return yet they are saying Tinubu did not deserve any loyalty. What Osinbajo did will make other billionaires or kingmakers think twice about helping anyone but their children.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Goes Tough On Revenue Drive, Confirms Sending Tax Notices To Residents, / Jubilation In Ogun State Has Osinbajo Visits / 2023 Political Realities That Will Annoy You, Then Heal You!- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.