Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria (2365 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Someone just told me of how some kids who just came from abroad were watching television around 8pm and suddenly the power went off,the kids started screaming daddy I am blind,I am blind.The dad quickly rushed to put on the generator set.As the generator set was on,the kids were now screaming again daddy I am deaf ,I am deaf.Prior to this the kids refused to enter the house of one of their dads relatives,they were like no this can't be a house ,it is a forest ,the dad had to force them into the house and they threatened to call 911 for their dad and their dad told them that there is no 911 in Nigeria,omo see gbege lol.

7 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by MMWandali: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by MMWandali: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Ajebo on the beat

Welcome to Naija
grin

6 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2022
More like clowns if you ask me

8 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2022
MMWandali:
Ajebo on the beat

Welcome to Naija
grin
full time ajebo,they are used to soft life lol

3 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
More like clowns if you ask me
They are innocent kids,can't hide their feelings.

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
guobe:
They are innocent kids,can't hide their feelings.
not matter of hiding feelings.

Any kid regardless of age knows when light is off or when their eyes are closed. You know a home from a forest.

Like I said, more like clowns

10 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
not matter of hiding feelings.

Any kid regardless of age knows when light is off or when their eyes are closed. You know a home from a forest.

Like I said, more like clowns
kids from abroad have never seen power go off in their life
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2022
guobe:
stop clowning. Lights in their rooms have been turned off before

18 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2022
guobe:
Someone just told me of how some kids who just came from abroad were watching television around 8pm and suddenly the power went off,the kids started screaming daddy I am blind,I am blind.The dad quickly rushed to put on the generator set.As the generator set was on,the kids were now screaming again daddy I am deaf ,I am deaf.Prior to this the kids refused to enter the house of one of their dads relatives,they were like no this can't be a house ,it is a forest ,the dad had to force them into the house and they threatened to call 911 for their dad and their dad told them that there is no 911 in Nigeria,omo see gbege lol.
that kid must be living in the sun, cos even in USA, he might have experienced power outage at least twice in his life

5 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
before the light is put off,they are told gently that the light is about to be put off.

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Interesting grin grin
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Starboytwo(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2022
guobe:
before the light is put off,they are told gently that the light is about to be put off.
gently or no gently, I believe they don off light for their eyes before.

3 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by donziller(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Daddy am blind... Funny kid
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by otipoju(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2022
guobe:

Half truth. Light bulbs can be switched on and off
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
gently or no gently, I believe they don off light for their eyes before.
there has been power outage before.
Florida had power outage for weeks due to snow.

Sometimes an entire neighbourhood could have power outage, no be only Nigeria deh get power outage

6 Likes

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by fattprince(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
guobe:
Boss please I will like to plead with you to please lend me 4k ti and I promise to pay back next week Friday. Please, what I want to use it for is important. I will return it next week thank you.
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dem never see something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Dem never see something grin grin grin
dem don worry the dad too much the dad had to take them back abroad.guy man tire for him ajebo children.
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Michelle70:
there has been power outage before.
Florida had power outage for weeks due to snow.

Sometimes an entire neighbourhood could have power outage, no be only Nigeria deh get power outage

Define power outage? And without sugar coating, when the electric bulb doesn't blink in months or years, what do you call it?

Other countries have rectifiable problems, and any little error that springs up could be solved as soon as humanly possible. Nigerian's case is eternal, mysterious and diabolical.

Comparing mere 2 weeks outage with Nigerian's 60 years, and counting blindness is utter outrageous.

For all I know if other countries have power outage, then, Nigeria own should be something on more deeper level.

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
guobe:
dem don worry the dad too much the dad had to take them back abroad.guy man tire for him ajebo children.
lols grin grin
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Define power outage?
don't worry yourself about those guys,they are low paid Nigerian Government zombies called BMC,they have no sense of their own.
Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by Unzerious: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
I wonder what will happen if they see Cows Grazing "Daddy Daddy we are in a Zoo" grin

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by guobe: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Unzerious:
I wonder what will happen if they see Cows Grazing "Daddy Daddy we are in a Zoo" grin
lol Nigeria FG will send Dss after them o lol

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria by 2braithe: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Werey comrade grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy. / Thread For Playboys: Narrate You Ordeal / My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.