Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Sent Someone Who Is Owing Me This Message This Morning. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sent Someone Who Is Owing Me This Message This Morning. (2886 Views)

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Sent Someone Who Is Owing Me This Message This Morning. by Ever8090: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2022
marlboro007:
drop his numbers here let people help u to frustrate his life with calls
I don't know if that won't be against the law....
Re: I Sent Someone Who Is Owing Me This Message This Morning. by Ever8090: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Juwonrugged:
Oga carry on but wat I can just advise you be say don't go on next week...he might run for you or he might be planning something wey you never expect...you should have not tell him when you are coming at all and make sure you don't go alone...try to find two of your friends wey get craze for head, and when getting there frustrate his life shout on him, let other neighbors know wat I going on between you and him and when people come to know wat is going on start to dey treating him to collect one his car as collateral then take the motor to the nearest police station and lodge your complain there, leave the motor there, trust me he will find the money by all mean.
make sense, thanks
Re: I Sent Someone Who Is Owing Me This Message This Morning. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Ever8090:
hmmm...
Seconded bro, go to Okija shrine or one other deity I hv forgotten d name, he would be summoned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Day New Dead Body Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS / Mob Behead Man For Leaving Islam And Bringing Others To Christ / Details Of The Armed Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Owerri (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.