Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,303 members, 7,910,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

God Is The Biggest Fraud In History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is The Biggest Fraud In History (658 Views)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Workch: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2022
The idea of a God that handed down instructions to me in private, with nobody around, is one magnificent fraud. The only reason it works is because of social pressure and a fear of not knowing.
If not so, why have the people who claim to see him, hear and feel him never ever have credible evidence to test for these bogus claims?

2 Likes

Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2022
THE PROOF IS THERE WITH YOU THAT GOD IS OMNIPRESENT.
JUST BLOCK YOUR NOSE FROM AIR YOU CANNOT SEE THAT GIVEs YOU per second BREATH,THEn YOU KNOW GOD IS THERE. AIR IS LIKE FUEL allover the world,and a Supreme being made it available to us free.If you believe God,more mysterious things about God will your ignorant mind. undecidedNa over feeding dey sorry you.

1 Like

Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:
The idea of a God that handed down instructions to me in private, with nobody around, is one magnificent fraud. The only reason it works is because of social pressure and a fear of not knowing.
If not so, why has the people who claim to see him, hear and fell him never ever have credible evidence to test for these bogus claims?

In fact you as in you in particular has given me much more evidence than anything else in the world that there is God! smiley

WHY do i say so?

The Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 says:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore
These means people world over will form sects or groups and start REASONING with their neighbours on matters having to do with God.
Then the GROUP that got it right will resolve all their racial disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, stop the production of weapons and vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman again!
So while this is happening the other sects that's not getting it right will also want to reason with their neighbours but since they're not connected to God each person will be trying to establish he/her own opinion and it will always end up in frustration because they will never achieve anything worthwhile!

Moreover Malachi 3:16 says:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name

This is supporting the first quotation that people will start reasoning with their neighbours on Godly matters.

Then Jesus commanded his disciples saying:

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of this system of things! Matthew 28:18-20

This is where your obsession becomes really obvious!
Because it's evident that you're really trying hard to REASON with your neighbours but due to the fact that you've got nothing tangible to TEACH you've become so frustrated that you're just creating threads upon threads only to end up quarrelling with everyone that comes to REASON with your! embarassed

Do you now see the REASON why intelligent people BELIEVE in Jesus of Nazareth?
Nobody ordered you to reason with anyone unlike Jesus did so since you have nothing to PREACH nor TEACH you've become really really frustrated.

My advice to you is calm down otherwise BP is close to you because you'll always see people worshiping God whether you like it or not and there's nothing you can do about it than this frustration written all over you on this faceless forum.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Workch: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
JUST BLOCK YOUR NOSE FROM AIR YOU CANNOT SEE THAT GIVEs YOU per second BREATH,THEn YOU KNOW GOD IS THERE. AIR IS LIKE FUEL allover the world,and a Supreme being made it available to us free.If you believe God,more mysterious things about God will your ignorant mind. undecidedNa over feeding dey sorry you.
omnipresent fraud that we cannot detect. Sometimes, the way you people make analogy raises thr questions as to whether you even attended any school

3 Likes

Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by ChocolateWine(f): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Workch

You're a fool. This whole universe is a fraud to you. The science behind you being able to open your mouth and talk trash you don't even understand it, but it's fraud to you. You need to touch him before you believe there's a supernatural being. You're an idiot.

Even if you could touch him, you'd still be asking stupid questions. Gerrahear
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Workch: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:
Workch

You're a fool. This whole universe is a fraud to you. The science behind you being able to open your mouth and talk trash you don't even understand it, but it's fraud to you. You need to touch him before you believe there's a supernatural being. You're an idiot.

Even if you could touch him, you'd still be asking stupid questions. Gerrahear
We can see thr universe and how it operates. That's cannot be said about the whole fraud called God.

No one can seem to confirm all the bogus claims believers make about him. He's fraud.

More reasons why he's fraud is the fact that he always need scientifically illiterate people, poor Africans with poor educational infrastructure and the highly uneducated folks in the west to defend him.
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Rather, underfeeding!
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:
We can see thr universe and how it operates. That's cannot be said about the whole fraud called God.

And you have seen that in this universe things exist because Someone created them.
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by MindHacker9009(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
When a person claims GOD spoke to them the Jews don't just fall for such like Christains do.
Moses is the only true prophet of GOD because there was proof in front of all the Isrealites that GOD spoke to Moses.
1. How did the Jews know Moses is a true Prophet of GOD:
Exodus 19:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Workch: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:
When a person claims GOD spoke to them the Jews don't just fall for such like Christains do.
Moses is the only true prophet of GOD because there was proof in front of all the Isrealites that GOD spoke to Moses.
1. How did the Jews know Moses is a true Prophet of GOD:
Exodus 19:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.
There's no proof that Moses existed ever.
It's one of the silly tales in the Bible

1 Like

Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy

Workch:
There's no proof that Moses existed ever.
It's one of the silly tales in the Bible

Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by ChocolateWine(f): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:

No one can seem to confirm all the bogus claims believers make about him. He's fraud.

More reasons why he's fraud is the fact that he always need scientifically illiterate people, poor Africans with poor educational infrastructure and the highly uneducated folks in the west to defend him.

He doesn't exist but you're claiming he needs so and so....mumu.

Why are you even bothered since he doesn't exist? grin See this mugu... Gerout
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Workch: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:

He doesn't exist but you're claiming he needs so and so....mumu.

Why are you even bothered since he doesn't exist? grin See this mugu... Gerout
I can't see how the existence of the universe means your God is not a fraud. Can you educate me on that?

Insulting me will not bring your fraudulent claims into actualization. Hope you know that?
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The very same people who heard from God and immediately Moses went up to collect Laws, they said it is their gold earrings they got Aaron to melt who was the god who brought them out of Egypt Exodus 32:1-6.

They are known to be God haters, so they can never support anything of God.
Re: God Is The Biggest Fraud In History by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Workch:
omnipresent fraud that we cannot detect. Sometimes, the way you people make analogy raises thr questions as to whether you even attended any school
His reasoning was so dumb grin grin grin
I can't stand it

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Point Telling A Christian That He Should Give His Life To Christ / You Are Responsible / Invest For The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.