Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group (36563 Views)

EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos / Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by ityP(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sanchez01:

Involving the police might have something to do with the fact Osinbajo is a lawyer and understands the law. The cheap blackmail, if not fought, could degenerate into verbal attacks and Kwam One, Tinubu's mockingbird might just sing with it. Nipping it in the bud is necessary.

Verbal attacks are not against the law. If I say someone is a betrayer, I didn't do anything wrong in law. If person insult you, insult am back. Using police against someone who insulted you is just showing unnecessary political power. It's a stupid move
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by orisa37: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
IF THAT'S TRUE, INEC SHOULD SACK TINUBU FOR TRAFFICKING IN RELIGIOUS TERRORISM.

1 Like

Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is Osinbajo not a Judas? Did he not betray Tinubu? Did he not betray Buhari?
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Chrisbeks: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jrusky hope you're still looking for another tribe to blame
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Maobichek: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

I doubt if you and the op are from SW that's only if those 2 monikers are not being operated by one person.

You guys should not cause confusion in SW all in the name of supporting Osinbajo.

Stop

There is no need bringing SW into this and also you can't exonerate BAT supporters because it's cristally clear from Osinanjo group that BAT supporters are behind the evil mechanization against PYO.

PYO should not be called or tagged "Judas" in any guess because he is eligible to contest. Politics should be without hate nor bitterness.

Lastly, i don't know where you stay but here in Abj, most people calling PYO names and abusing him are BAT supporters, some of them are my friends and colleagues, this is not maturity, thank you.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Both aspirants are not acceptable by reasonable Nigerians.
They are both dubious.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by cooltola(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
I stand with Osinbajo- When opportunity comes Knocking at your door , you take advantage- Forget loyalty. Na only God you suppose dey loyal Osinbajo suppose run, If he wins, then he wins, and if he loss then he lose.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Timo4cyn: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please when can we have politics free from bitterness and hate?
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by TheOgaBoss: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Verbal attacks are not against the law. If I say someone is a betrayer, I didn't do anything wrong in law. If person insult you, insult am back. Using police against someone who insulted you is just showing unnecessary political power. It's a stupid move
libel is against the law.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Both the betrayed and the betrayer will just completely destroy Nigeria.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Felimax:

All we are saying is that Tinubu is the worst person to succeed Buhari. The worst! SWAGA can make him the emperor of Lagos State no one cares.
Shooyie:
Dirty games and tricks. Soiling the name of a fellow aspirant will not get you there.
Thormiwah:
This will eventually send Tinubu to political oblivion, this is way too much for just politics
OgundeleTeju:
What do you expect from someone who is ready to fight dirty to become the president
Jollylolly:
Imagine! and this is a man that a statement was issued by his spokesperson, Tunde Rahman a few days ago. I am not amaze though he said it all "I am ready to fight dirty to be President''

Is it not funny that Osinbajo the Judas is contesting on the platform of APC but his diehard online supporters are diehard PDP members and sympathisers? Failure from the outset, lol
Tinubu has done and conclude his homework, can't go that low to the level of someone who's looking for president's endorsement.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
israelmao:
So corrupt Tinubu can be likened to Jesus another blasphemous move after the order of Sterling Bank CEO who likened the rising of our Lord Jesus Christ to the rising of Agege Bread.I hope people are counting?I believe if this were the other way round many Christians would've lost their lives.We can see where peace truly resides.
Don't mind the idiotic CEO.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Felimax(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
maasoap:

Is it not funny that Osinbajo the Judas is contesting on the platform of APC but his diehard online supporters are diehard PDP members and sympathisers? Failure from the outset, lol
Tinubu has done and conclude his homework, can't go that low to the level of someone who's looking for president's endorsement.

Your Jagajaga go soon humble!
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
israelmao:
So corrupt Tinubu can be likened to Jesus another blasphemous move

Tinubu is not a Christian and has no business with Jesus. You want to know who did that, you know where to look because we all understand their game.

after the order of Sterling Bank CEO who likened the rising of our Lord Jesus Christ to the rising of Agege Bread.I hope people are counting?

Was the CEO in charge of adverts? Did he come up with that? Did he see it? Or we just want to raise dust a little and make a scapegoat?

I believe if this were the other way round many Christians would've lost their lives.We can see where peace truly resides.
The advert was to felicitate you guys, apparently the creativity went south and it was seen as being distasteful. The people in charge of it which I'm sure are Christians didn't see it coming.
But if it were to the other way round like you said, it wouldn't have been felicitation gone wrong at all, it would have been intentional act, not to felicitate but to incite.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Felimax:

Your Jagajaga go soon humble!

No backdoor way grin grin grin Every aspirant must come out with his delegates. Some people will never go near politics again after this miscalculation.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Udemzy05: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Deputy1111:
Tinubu need to know this that the act of spoiling someone's image in the name of campaign is very bad. Instead of spoiling another person's name, why can't you and your supporters market you in an acceptable manner.

For your information, the more you try to spoil Osinbajo's name, the more popularity he becomes.

They want to continue the propaganda base campaign again.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Maobichek: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
pappilo:
Why is this a police matter? why was the graphic designer arrested in the first place? There was no crime so how did the police get involved?

PYO is the number 2 citizen of this country, if the graphics designer can't respect him, he should respect the office of the VP.

Politics of hate and bitterness should be discouraged. Calling him "Judas" and betrayal is evil and callous. There are rules when it comes to politics and camping. The reason that made BAT denied spare heading that poster calling it a campaign against BAT is the major reason why calling PYO"Judas" and betrayal is wrong in all ramifications.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Zeezenho: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
This Yoruba Muslim and mini taquiya, they know tinubu is unsellable now want us to see osibanjo as victim to gather simpaty.

its been osibanjo all this while . tinubu is only making ways for people not to tire him with osibanjo they are all playing a cheap script.

Tinubu and osibanjo are one and same.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Metrofox(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin what do you expect from the king of touts and Amala politics?
See as person dey drink water na

1 Like

Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by courage54(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
cry
OgundeleTeju:
What do you expect from someone who is ready to fight dirty to become the president
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Testimony1988(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
He's desperate to become the president, we just have to be careful with him.

1 Like

Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by fubsy: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
APC should decide between electing a desperate and highly questionable person capable of becoming an emperor if elected, and a civil democrat, who has the nation at heart, as the flag bearer. The power lies with the delegates. Vote properly at your primary, and avoid had I known later.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by 1869km: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Those are political jobbers
[/s]
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by 1869km: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I doubt if you and the op are from SW that's only if those 2 monikers are not being operated by one person.

You guys should not cause confusion in SW all in the name of supporting Osinbajo.

Stop
[/s]
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

All this useless Osinbajo minions would let us rest after June 1

[/s]
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by richie240: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Siwel25:
This won't stop the moving train. Let Osinbajo's team bring up more allegations, the delegates will decide.
Ive juss bn laffing since I opened d thread. It really shows dt many don't understand/know jagaban. grin

Izit d person dt has withstood 7 years of constant abuse, insult and attack on his person and interests without so much as respond that will now roll in d mud with such childish venture?

Wetin e wan gain when e know say na delegates go decide d matter.

Kidz!
Lolz.
cool
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by DownChelsea(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
richie240:

Ive juss bn laffing since I opened d thread. It really shows dt many don't understand/know jagaban. grin

Izit d person dt has withstood 7 years of constant abuse, insult and attack on his person and interests without so much as respond that will now roll in d mud with such childish venture?

Kidz!
Lolz.
cool

And the delegates still won't favour the decaying yellow toothed coward BOLA TINUNBINU.

deal wirrrrit.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
richie240:

Kidz!
Lolz.
cool

Abi oo. They forgot how he outsmarted Atiku to win the Primaries for Buhari in 2014. He even has more Northern allies now. Most of the Buhari Support Groups have collapsed into Tinubu Support Groups in the North. Many people do not even know this.
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by DownChelsea(f): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
IT IS SO MUCH FUN WATCHING BOLA TINUNBINU AND HIS 3 TOUTS DECIEVE THEMSELVES.

EPIC FAILURES. grin
Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by richie240: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lolz.,.'I love ur optimism o, but u r fighting a lost battle.
grin
DownChelsea:

And the delegates still won't favour the decaying yellow toothed coward BOLA TINUNBINU.

deal wirrrrit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Fight Over Seat At Newly Renovated Chamber / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.