Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,375 members, 7,910,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? (8915 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Name A Reason You Are SINGLE / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by trusted(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2011
why would i fall in love without a reason? I fall in love with my wife cos she has what no other women has. simple!
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by GDex1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, A RELATIONSHIP NOT MEANT TO BE/NOT ORDAINED BY GOD WILL CRUMBLE BECAUSE IT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD TO REMAIN IN LOVE^^

Lets leave aside mere philosophies of life

YOU ARE WISE!
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Cuteobi(f): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
trusted:

why would i fall in love without a reason? I fall in love with my wife cos she has what no other women has. simple!
What?a gold va-jay-jay? embarassed undecided
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Ejemu1: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
think the best thing is to love without a reason coz most of the crashed marriages is coz the so called ''reason'' vanished lipsrsealed
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Goldieluks: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
Love with a reasonable reason,its not all about s3x,at the end of the day.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by gwas(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2011
lets be realistic. these days, their's always a reason you fall in love with someone.it could be bcs of beauty,personality,success, etc. their's no argument about the fact that to love without a reason is the true one.its scarce though.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Patnoble: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
I can`t imagine going to a relationship without a reason,i might be dating maybe because to get married or to learn how to handle a relationship.There are some girls that can teach you what you dont know in a relatoinship,unlike me;i`v never gone into a relationship once just because of my background and if i want to engage in that now,i will like to engage myself with someone that i can learn more about relationship from, it might be difficult but i dont mind doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!! funny?
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by swiftycool(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2011
Abegi make i hear word from all these double mouthed people jor, Love 4 no reason abi, then if he starts beating u or she starts sleeping around u will swear never to remain in such relationship.
Love without reason can only be provided by a MOTHER! True Romantic love should at least be based on the expectation that both parties would always remain rational and human in their actions.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by BeautfulB(f): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
love without a reason, some times when loving with a reason it doesn't work out the way u expected it. i fink we should love without a reason.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
One just gotta love with reason(s), I don't love because of beauty cos it can fade, I don't love cos of money cos its visitor that can leave anytime.
I only love because she's religious and behaves well, since she can maintain these two quality if she wants to have an everlasting relationship with me.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by MMM2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ifffffy
Can i nyash u angry
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by EAkoteyon: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
In actual sense, there is always a reason and natural love does not exist. u love that person because he/she is,
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Tyche(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
The heart is not smart.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by courage89(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
You have to love with reasons, simple as that.

My love for my other half is predicated on qualities, values, abilities, characteristics, traits that will always stand the test of time. These qualities are part of her; they cannot be discarded easily, stolen or be bad mouthed in any way. These qualities defines who she is, and complements my qualities as well.

It has nothing to do with material things or general beauty per se, because those can fade away anytime.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2011
Is it even possible to love someone without a reason(s)? There has to be reasons. The question should be "if those reasons change, are you still going to love that person"?
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Advocator: 12:24am On Jul 09, 2011
PureOhio:

Is it even possible to love someone without a reason(s)? There has to be reasons. The question should be "if those reasons change, are you still going to love that person"?

I like your answer. smiley

I'm advo, I don't know if we have met before. cool
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2011
Advocator:

I like your answer. smiley

I'm advo, I don't know if we have met before. cool

Thanks. Nope, we haven't. smiley
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Advocator: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2011
PureOhio:

Thanks. Nope, we haven't. smiley

So you are new? i'll be glad to give you a one on one tour in NL. You need to stick with me so you don't get lost is this crowded place. smiley
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Cuddlemii: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2011
courage89:

You have to love with reasons, simple as that.

My love for my other half is predicated on qualities, values, abilities, characteristics, traits that will always stand the test of time. These qualities are part of her; they cannot be discarded easily, stolen or be bad mouthed in any way. These qualities defines who she is, and complements my qualities as well.

It has nothing to do with material things or general beauty per se, because those can fade away anytime.

This is serious oh. Nice words.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2011
Advocator:

So you are new? i'll be glad to give you a one on one tour in NL. You need to stick with me so you don't get lost is this crowded place. smiley

Yh. I joined a few weeks ago. One on one tour? I don't need a tour. It's basic internet. Or do you mean a tour about the people/usernames? cheesy
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Advocator: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2011
PureOhio:

Yh. I joined a few weeks ago. One on one tour? I don't need a tour. It's basic internet. Or do you mean a tour about the people/usernames? cheesy
Tour about which member to avoid and who you need to click with ( for e.x me) smiley
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2011
Alrighty. I'm all ears.

By the way you look cute. smiley
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Advocator: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2011
PureOhio:

Alrighty. I'm all ears.

By the way you look cute.  smiley
LOL, cute? Hell no, I am a grown man.  wink

You look eatable yourself. are you an AA? smiley
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2011
lol. I'm half AA, half Nigerian. You're Nigerian right?

Where's my tour?
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by amblors(m): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2011
No one, No one loves without reason.

No one.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Advocator: 12:58am On Jul 09, 2011
PureOhio:

lol. I'm half AA, half Nigerian. You're Nigerian right?

Where's my tour?

No I'm not dear. Wow you are a caste, half castes are the best flavor ever, a prove being Halle Berry. (clicks his tongue).  I am touring you slowly by slowly, let me take my time.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 1:02am On Jul 09, 2011
You're funny. Where you from then?  cheesy
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Advocator: 1:04am On Jul 09, 2011
I am a half caste like you. I am from Canada BIGGGGGG Babbby. smiley
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 1:10am On Jul 09, 2011
Ok. It's like you don't want to tell me where you're really from. smiley
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Advocator: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2011
Told you where I am from, i think you wana know my background. I'm half Eritrean and half Somali, best logo that can be found. *pops his collar*.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by PureOhio(f): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2011
Nice combination. wink Pretty neat!
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by shilling(f): 5:08am On Jul 09, 2011
Tricky. I'd say there usually is a reason why you fell in love with this person, maybe you love their personality. But this shouldn't be the only reason why you love them. People's personality changes and if this happens, you still need to stick by this person because although their personality changed, you should love ALL OF THEIR BEING and not just an ASPECT OF THEIR BEING. . . if that makes any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / Video:two Nigerian University Students Were Having Sex Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.