Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,932 members, 7,927,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Unlock A Gubabi Safe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Unlock A Gubabi Safe (1742 Views)

Hushpuppi: How Did The FBI Unlock A Locked IPhone? / SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock A Gubabi Safe by nazzyjonz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
HOW TO UNLOCK A GUBABI SAFE PT2⁣.

There are two types of combinations; one type is used for small safes and the other one is used for the big safes⁣

Today, you will learn how to open your small Gubabi safes⁣

It has four combination numbers i.e 96. 19. 63. 7.⁣

(Please note that every safe have their own unique combination)⁣

* Put the dial on Zero (0)⁣

* Next; Turn dial to the RIGHT, stopping when the combination is aligned with the opening index at the FOURTH time (i.e 96)⁣

* Next; Turn dial to the LEFT, stopping when the 2nd combination is aligned with the opening index at the 3rd time (i.e 19)⁣

* Next; Turn the dial to the RIGHT, stopping when the 3rd combination is aligned with the opening index at the SECOND time (i.e 63)⁣

* Next; Turn the dial to the LEFT, go directly to the 4th combination number (i.e 7)⁣

* Next; Use your key to unlock the safe⁣

Please note that the turning/dialing should be done slowly and steadily. If any combination is misdialed, the entire combination shall be redialed⁣

After 3 try and no success, call us for further assistance⁣

If you still require further assistance call 08083924781⁣ or send a mail to enquiry@gubabi.com
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
#gubabisafe⁣
#gubabisafeprices⁣
#gubabisafemanual⁣
#gubabiyaba⁣
#gubabisafeabuja⁣
#gubabisafejumia⁣
#gubabisafeportharcourt⁣
#gubabisafe102⁣
#howtoopensafelock⁣
#howtoopensafe⁣
#howtoopendigitalsafelock⁣
#howtoopengubabisafe⁣
#howtoopenpaswordsafefile⁣
#howtoopensecuritysafe⁣
#howtoopengubabisafewithkey⁣
#howtoopenbooilsafe⁣
#nonfireproofsafe⁣
#bumilsafechangecode⁣
#safeguardsd102⁣
#priceofburglaryproofinnigeria⁣
#wheretobuysafeboxinlagos⁣
#bsd670⁣
#gubabisafeproducts⁣
#fireproofandfillingsafe

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Pastor Bathing His Female Members Naked / Police Arresting Girls For 'Bad Dressing' / Criminal Polygamy In America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.