Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,361 members, 7,974,502 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU (19253 Views)

I Have Not Sleep Over ASUU Strike, Suspension Of Strike Depends On ASUU - Ngige / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by HELLASJ(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
This country and education is like cat and dog, they'll never settle
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by nedekid: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
nony43:
You don’t have money to pay ASUU, but you have money to dash to a terrorist ridden country. You can borrow money to build a train to Niger republic. Bunch of fools.
$3b plus oh, loan for that matter. I drove on sagamu Expressway few days ago and was just shaking my head, thinking of train to maradi. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by ogwes: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
They should pay them nah,money dey dis country jor.
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by 2braithe: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
definitelyME:
As you are reading this comment, just have it at the back of your mind that someone's 14 year old daughter somewhere is about to be raped by me in a few minutes time.......

All these children can sweet anyhow..

Psycho!
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by hotseat: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
What a callous statement coming from a pretender to the seat of the President.

So this is what you would do when you get the much coveted seat?

MINISTER OF LABOURERS AND UNEMPLOYMENT!

U are wehdone.

Like Bubu, you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Cubby22: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
And Ngige will buy 100 million form. Minister o
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by blowjohn(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
References:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/04/21/suspension-of-strike-depends-on-ASUU-says-ngige/

Lol.
Ngige has suddenly become careful and witty in his speech because of election.
Normally he will launch a direct verbal assault at ASUU
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by okechuks22: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ejiphill09:
grin

“It depends on ASUU. The ball is in their court. They should go and meet the Benimi Briggs Committee and look at what the committee is doing and make further inputs so that the work can be accelerated,” he said during the current affairs show.

Imagine coming from the clown... And he want to be the President of Nigeria. Any Nigerian student that will ever campaign and vote for APC deserves the worst.
Deserve death not the worst
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Selfmotivated: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by gurusnizkid23: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
zinaunreal:
Mumu ASUU. Why you go strike now wey nobody get your time. Your story na till after election
born by mistake can your father or mother work fr good 15month and they should not pay her salary

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Kpengla(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
And this stunted he-goat wants to be president

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Babastrong(m): 3:06am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=definitelyME post=112159018]As you are reading this comment, just have it at the back of your mind that someone's 14 year old daughter somewhere is about to be raped by me in a few minutes time.......

All these children can sweet anyhow..[ the same way your daughter or sister will be raped. Karma!]

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by nkwoemeka(m): 3:51am On Apr 22, 2022
misplaced priority, I think he is aq qualify medical doctor, what concern his profession with that ministry he is occupying
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by maste: 3:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Okija shrine still dey this one brain. Continue to donate to Taliban and Boko Haram, useless guys.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Tundex911: 4:14am On Apr 22, 2022
This one dey talk as if dem care about the ASUU...

No be election dey all una mind like this??

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by zinaunreal(m): 4:51am On Apr 22, 2022
gurusnizkid23:
born by mistake can your father or mother work fr good 15month and they should not pay her salary

Your mother stinking punanni dia
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by magni101(m): 5:03am On Apr 22, 2022
definitelyME:
As you are reading this comment, just have it at the back of your mind that someone's 14 year old daughter somewhere is about to be raped by me in a few minutes time.......

Is this meant to be a joke or what?
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by TheFacelessMan: 5:32am On Apr 22, 2022
definitelyME:

Mynd44, Seun, mukina, Dominique.

Please ban and delete posts like this.

@definitelyME, you already abuse your own father from your post history.... so you might be suffering from curses.

I pray you're caught by the Law.
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Heybeedee(m): 5:34am On Apr 22, 2022
definitelyME:

What's this for God's sake? if you do may you spend a lifetime in jail..ema gba wa keh
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by philkoms: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2022
whippersnapper:
Before I'd always blame ASUU for the incessant strikes even though students are always at the receiving end, but I've come to realize mehn. Education has really gone to the dogs in Nigeria.the lecturer's are even tired. Let us wait and see what the FG would come up with. My problem with them now is if the give them this 200 billion , a year after when the money has finished they'll still embark on another strike. It's really a never-ending process
I totally agree with u.ASUU abuses strike . They also must accept responsibility for the bad state of our public school.I do not mind if the schools are shut for One year to get what they want and after keep our public running smoothly without interuption.but what is obtainable now is once the Govt put something in their pockets they will call off even when all they are have agitated for are not met.
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Professorola123: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Is this the president we are voting 2023 saying they should go and meet and see what one useless committee are doing.
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by tollyboy5(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2022
whippersnapper:
Before I'd always blame ASUU for the incessant strikes even though students are always at the receiving end, but I've come to realize mehn. Education has really gone to the dogs in Nigeria.the lecturer's are even tired. Let us wait and see what the FG would come up with. My problem with them now is if the give them this 200 billion , a year after when the money has finished they'll still embark on another strike. It's really a never-ending process
They should pay them this money jare. Alot of university professors use their small salary to fund their research.
That's why we have alot of sadist lecturers . The system alone will make you a sadist.
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by ufotunang: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2022
See a person that wants to be president...full of excuses..... running away from his responsibilities and giving excuses...ASUU matter you cannot solve and you want to solve a whole of nigeria problems. Nigerians be wise do not allow this incompetent politicians to deceive you again
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Poleski: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2022
nony43:
You don’t have money to pay ASUU, but you have money to dash to a terrorist ridden country. You can borrow money to build a train to Niger republic. Bunch of fools.

Exactly! They're bunch of idiots!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by Poleski: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2022
definitelyME: As you are reading this comment, just have it at the back of your mind that someone's 14 year old daughter somewhere is about to be raped by me in a few minutes time.......

Animals like you need to be castrated and slaughtered publicly, you idiotic pedophile!
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by bahaushe1: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Joker!
Re: Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU by edogu(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2022
boladale123:

There was an agreement that they both signed to, which states that Fed will spend 200billi every year for 7yrs or so.
Jonah paid the first year but bubu had failed to pay any since he came in.
Actually, it's meant to be every five years. The last time such money was released was under President Goodluck like you stated. Another point is the issue of welfare. The last welfare package for university staff was 10 years ago. If FG can take care of the welfare and the 200billion for infrastructure, I strongly believe ASUU could suspend their strike while they (FG and ASUU) work out the payment platform - UTAS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World’s Top 1,000 Universities: Nigeria Fails To Make List / We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President / Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.