Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi (6048 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by Echoban: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Diligence:
Dear Nigerians, we see a burgeoning Peaceful Revolution - Peter Obi - where every tribe, tongue and religion wld see their diversity as strength and campaign and support Peter Obi just because they want God to use him to rescue Nigeria. He is competent and successful public and private individual.

Peter Obi will not steal. He will drastically reduce cost of governance thereby saving trillions of naira/billions of dollars.

If you don't know, bane of insecurity is directly or indirectly linked to economic palaver...

Nigerians: prove that you a ready to help support Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria...

Are u referring to people who won't vote in PDP primaries? U people are just channeling ur energy in d wrong direction. Beg Wike , Atiku to step down for him mba. U're begging non delegates. See leadership in a Political space isnt abt ability but political sagacity.

PO doesn't relate , he doesn't believe in intraparty loyalty, but he want intraparty support. That's stupidity to be honest. A fruitless doings.

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by shigishege: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

You are very foolish, why calling someone you have never had encounter with lier...

just point out one aspect which justified calling him lier or forever remain silent...
e pain u ba?? So when you guys are insulting elders from other tribes you never see anything bad in that right. No be only wna fit talk for here oo
Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
shigishege:
e pain u ba?? So when you guys are insulting elders from other tribes you never see anything bad in that right. No be only wna fit talk for here oo

show evidence were your elders were insulted or forever remin silent...
Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin

Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by shigishege: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

show evidence were your elders were insulted or forever remin silent...
no matter how. Tinubu is our elder, Yemi Osinbajo is our elder. OBJ is our elder, kayode fayemi is our elder. Akeredolu is our elder. Aregbesola is our elder. And all of the big names you can come across in yoruba land.

We understand that all politicians are thief. But you can't tell me that while you protect your own thief I should stone my own. No never. It won't be like that. Let's call all of them thief at the same time. We are not getting anything from them. But don't expect me to call my own person thief while you defend yours. Never.
Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
shigishege:
no matter how. Tinubu is our elder, Yemi Osinbajo is our elder. OBJ is our elder, kayode fayemi is our elder. Akeredolu is our elder. Aregbesola is our elder. And all of the big names you can come across in yoruba land.

We understand that all politicians are thief. But you can't tell me that while you protect your own thief I should stone my own. No never. It won't be like that. Let's call all of them thief at the same time. We are not getting anything from them. But don't expect me to call my own person thief while you defend yours. Never.

Stop shifting goal post,
you have not presented any facts
and evidence of your baseless accusations... so just shut up! how cares about tinumbu and his co travellers...
Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by EkyyyKelson(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
I bet you were among those saying Buhari is an ex Army General and he will deal with insecurity. Now, is the country better today than in 2015 in terms of security?
Animegirl:

I can never trust any politician in this life, sha. But, how is Peter Obi going to handle security, this is my major concern. I'm very sure if this man becomes president, banditry/terrorism and ipob issue will be on another level. Tbh, Peter obi is too weak to be Nigeria President.
Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by West1side: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
You fools have no idea how foolish you sound when defending this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard.

CSTRR:

Don't Continue this madness.

You are doing a disservice to your children.

At the end of the day, you will end up voting another charlatan that will perpetuate your status as a citizen of a failed state.
Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by West1side: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
What n where is the wealth he created in Anambra or is it not the same Anambra that refugee migrate from to state where Tinubu created the real wealth.

Esseite:
Honestly... Peter seems like the last beacon of hope.... Other aspirants may be good managers but are not really trained on wealth creation aside extreme taxation drive in an already depleted economy holding the mantle of world poverty and unemployment capital, Neither have they shown to have cut cost in governance in anywhere they have handled leadership.

Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by West1side: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Place Pandora one side and talk about the N250 million cash the bastard was caught with in Lagos with his silly excuse that he paid a contractor cash n the same contractor chose to carry the cash in his convoy to Lagos.

2just:
These allegations and hate speaches against Obi are just above the roof.
Coincidentally, they are similar to same allegations when Obi went for a second rerun in Anambra state.

One fact is that most of these people apportioning "pandora" to his name has not actually researched on his responses and facts presented when queried about the so called Pandora.

Ask yourselves, if that Pandora Saga actually happened why hasn't EFCC done there usual knowing that he might be a fierce opponent if he emerges.

Again, we have so much been shouting for a change in the leadership status quo of this country yet some people will have the effrontery to mention the likes of Tinubu, Wike, Atiku as their most credible candidates.

It's a shame.

In reality if we really needed a turnaround, we should have been concentrating solely and heavily on Osibanjo Vs Obi because these two are more energetic, visionary, technocratic and different from what we use to see.

Re: 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi by obidr(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Esseite:

- You dont want a Governor that had over 2 years worth of FAAC allocation as savings yet met above and beyond expectation?

- A Governor that attained the best road network in Nigeria while owing no contractor despite meagre resources?

- A Governor the cut cost of Governance drastically rather than excessive tax drive on battered citizens?

- A Governor that was sued for savings for rainy days?

- A Governor that met 100% MDG goals?

- A Governor that despite 2 years of no schooling in his state, was able to revolutionize education from 25th to 1st??

What do you then want?
- 33m Unemployed youths
- 10m out of school children
- Dollar at N600
- $40bn debt and counting?
- Overbloated cost of governance?
- square pegs in round holes..

What do you actually want?

Leave those bastards. They are cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Reviews Tactics As Appeal Court Stops Orji Kalu’s Fraud Trial / Kogi State 2011 Gubernatorial Election Audu Vs Wada / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.