Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,885 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

All You Need To Know About Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Know About Business Plan (142 Views)

All You Need To Know About Business Plan In Nigeria / Any Update About Business Executive International,abeokuta / Things I'm Learning Fast About Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Business Plan by chiefcephas99: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2022
What is a Business Plan?

A business plan is a formal written document containing the goals of a business, the methods for attaining those goals, and the time-frame for the achievement of the goals. It also describes the nature of the business, background information on the organization, the organization's financial projections, and the strategies it intends to implement to achieve the stated targets.

A business plan is more than what we think! It's a total representation of everything about your business in a written form.

The business plan covers what you intend to do in your business and how to carry them out. The process of writing down what is involved in bringing your thoughts to reality required dealing with the following pertinent questions, why, what, who, where, when and how much of your resources are to be committed. Writing a well - structured and articulate business plan will provide answers for the above questions

Who Uses a Business plan?

The only person who doesn't need a business plan is one who's not going into business. A business plan is basically used by ENTREPRENEURS. A good business plan not only helps entrepreneurs focus on the specific steps necessary for them to make business ideas succeed, but it also helps them to achieve short-term and long-term objectives.

Importance of a business plan

1. Approach Investors: Investors want to know that you know what youre doing. A business plan is often the single most important document you can present to your investors that will provide the structure and confidence that they need to make decisions about funding and supporting your company.

2. Target your problems: Often helps people to see where their real challenges and obstacles lie, making for a more strategic approach to tackle the challenge/obstacle.

3. Organize your resources: A business plan is also essential as the primary guide for how you will structure and allocate your resources.

4. Create Milestones: A business plan is also a plan of action. By laying out milestones, you now have targets to shoot for in the short, mid and long term.

5. Realistic regular reminders to keep on track: We all want to do everything for our customers, but sometimes we need to push back to maintain quality and strategic focus. Its hard, during the heat of the everyday routine, to remember all the priorities and focus. Having your business plan will serve as a regular reminder for all the priorities and focus.

Other importance includes:
6. Setting priorities.
7. Develop accountability.
8. Manage change.
9. Strategic focus.

What business needs a business plan?

The truth is every form of business needs a business plan!
I'll explain it further;

Start-up Businesses: the plan helps the founders break down uncertainty into meaningful pieces, like the sales projection, expense budget, milestones, tasks and it also helps them get funding.

Existing businesses: Established businesses use business plans to manage and steer their business strategies to address changes in their markets and take advantage of new opportunities.

So now how will you develop a high power business plan that will help you secure funding and help to structure and improve the potentials of your business?

Developing a high power business plan

There are six stages involved in developing a high-power business plan.

Essential Initial Research: This stage is a necessary first step for better understanding of the business by making a deep research on every aspect of the business like the trends that affect the business, the decisions already made and how to improve the potential for success.

Business Model: Inherent to any business plan is a description of the entrepreneur's chosen business model that will best ensure success.

Initial business plan draft:
This stage involves taking the knowledge and ideas developed during the first two stages and integrating them into a business plan format. 

Making business plan realistic: This working stage involves making the necessary adjustments to the plan to make it as realistic as possible.
Making plan appeal to stakeholders and desirable to the entrepreneur:

During this stage, try to keep it as realistic as possible when adjusting the plan to appeal to potential investors and yourself.
Finishing the business plan- The final stage involves putting all the essential finishing touches on the business plan so it will present well to potential investors and alike. This step involves ensuring that the math and links between the written and financial sections are accurate. It also involves ensuring that all the needed corrections are made to the formatting, spelling, and grammar.

Thank you for Reading.

I hope you find this helpful.

But wait...

There’s something else I would love to show you
���

How To write a business plan that attracts investors in 15 minutes

If you are not sure how to secure million from investors in minutes by just writing a result commanding business plan.

Do you know that you can also make millions in a week by just writing Business plan for business owners and you make nothing less than #300,000 per contract.

Feel free to dm me on WhatsApp via +2349090655919

You will discover:

- How to write a business plan in 15 minutes without any Guru's help.

-How to write your business plan quickly.

-How to write a business plan without confusion and mental stress.

- How to write your business plan to secure your first mega�cash from investors in 15 minutes.

-How to make dollars from international market by writing for both foreign clients and local clients.

-How to write a business plan without writing.

-How to write a business plan without asking from the so called Professional.

-Secrets to writing a result commanding

business plan even if you are a business novice.

And much, much more!

Bonus:
You will have the opportunity to get my best selling book and 3 of my favorite books that teaches you on how to earn In Dollars that worth( $3000)

And you will have my support to writing your first business plan just in case you are stocked and will have access to my premium mentorship closed group that worth ($10,000).

All of these cost #20,999, but if I charge you

that, then I am wicked.

I won't charge you #10,999.

if I charge you #5999 I still cheated you.

So I will charge you for a little amount to show your commitment, which is #1999 ($5)
This price is for those who will pay Now!

This offer won't be for life, but for 24hrs and it will go back to it normal price.

Note: Only those who Pay within the time frame will have access to all the bonus packages.

Will you exchange N40,000 for millions monthly??.. Who wouldn't??

Because of Portfolio 9, I have further crashed the fee is just N1999

Is there a guarantee?

Yes,

-I’ve been doing this 3years now. I’ve coached over 10,000 people in over 6 countries. I don’t tell you this to brag. I say this because, frankly, my reputation is on the line.

- If I don't deliver the results I promised, my reputation would go down the trash..

- I want to be known and respected as the Prince of Business Plan.

- So, if you follow the instructions and principles I teach and you don't make 10X your money back, meet me for a refund in my dm.

-I will give you back all your money and add a written apology. I will so drop the name Prince of Business Plan

Please note: Only those who make payment today will get access to my Bonus package

Only fast action takers will have access to my bonus.

I don't want people who will be thinking if I should pay or not. �

You are either IN or OUT.

It's either HELL YES or HELL NO

If you are in the middle, you are in HELL ��

So, in the name of Jesus the author and giver of this great idea, I declare payments open!!!

kindly just send me a dm and tell me you are interested in the business plan guide, +2349090655919 ( WhatsApp)

Rooting for you!

(1) (Reply)

A Buyer Needed Grove Brand New Crane [equipped With Tyres]. / FAIRLY USE / Baxeem Golds: Cuban Hand Chains � / Buy/sell E-currencies And Get Back 50% Of Whatever You Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.