Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,750 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ikechukwu Maximus Ugwuoke Welcomes The Legal Community To The Easter Zone Of NBA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikechukwu Maximus Ugwuoke Welcomes The Legal Community To The Easter Zone Of NBA (100 Views)

Poor Remuneration Of Lawyers: Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit" - Maximus Ugwuoke / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes The 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months, As Queen Aanu Delivers / Dstv Is Making The Easter Holiday More Exciting At An Extra Affordable Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Maximus Ugwuoke Welcomes The Legal Community To The Easter Zone Of NBA by centjerry26: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2022
I join the legal community and the rest of the world to commiserate with the family of Dr Monday Onyekachi Ubani, a renowned human rights activist, a past 2nd Vice President of Nigerian Bar Association and the current Chairman of Nigerian Bar Association Section on Public Interest and Development Law (NBA-SPIDEL) over the death of his father Pa Ubani who died a centenarian at a ripe age of 101 on 3rd January, 2022. As the remains of pa Ubani is being laid to rest today, the 21st April 2022, I pray for the repose of his soul and for God's strength upon the family to bear the loss.
I also welcome the members of the legal community that will be attending the burial from all over the country to the Eastern zone of the NBA and pray for God's protection upon them as they return.

(1) (Reply)

Episodes: Right Time To Start Side Hustle - Kolade Ajayi / Lawyers In Melbourne Offers Advise On Many Business, Property And Litigation / Demand For Yoruba Nation: Court Adjourns Case Till May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.