Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. (900 Views)

Get An Affordable Power Supply For Your Dev Work / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by tollyboy5(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Can't we create a community to tackle the power supply problem in Nigeria .
Can't developers come together, contribute money to run a hub with solar power inverter.

Don't you think it's possible for us to make such feat. Ill be interested to contribute to such project as a developer and inverter engineer

1 Like

Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by Ammishaddai: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2022
It will require capital and a lot of resources that many struggling developers can't handle right now

1 Like

Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by WIREMIND: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Ammishaddai:
It will require capital and a lot of resources that many struggling developers can't handle right now
exactly. This is the main aspect.
Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Talent city Lagos is doing something like this. I just don't know when it's gonna be ready. A city for the builders of the future. That's what iyin calls it.

1 Like

Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by tollyboy5(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2022
quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=112169481]Talent city Lagos is doing something like this. I just don't know when it's gonna be ready. A city for the builders of the future. That's what iyin calls it.[/quote]
I'll try to check on it.
Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by tollyboy5(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I agree with you. I'll try to do one in my area within my small capacity

1 Like

Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

I agree with you. I'll try to do one in my area within my small capacity

Could you find a way to develop this idea, rub minds with real estate developers and then look for investors (I'm sure people will invest)?
Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by tollyboy5(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Could you find a way to develop this idea, rub minds with real estate developers and then look for investors (I'm sure people will invest)?
I'm good at those kind of thing.
I'll do my little if I get little capacity

1 Like

Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by MindHacker9009(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
How to make electricity for your neighbours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zzuJwdWu0
Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by Natjojo: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
I cant program on a hub. I prefer my home.
Why don't you just buy 2 PC's of solar panel, 120w battery and that's enough with < 2000k you will get them installed
Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by airsaylongcome: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Natjojo:
I cant program on a hub. I prefer my home.
Why don't you just buy 2 PC's of solar panel, 120w battery and that's enough with < 2000k you will get them installed

2000k is ₦2milli o

I agree with you about the solar option. Bought 6 panels in November. And I've forgotten about power outage during work hours. With the rains coming and reduced sunlight, production will go down. 2-4 hours of Gen at night to supplement should be more than sufficient for me

1 Like

Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by zeestone99(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

2000k is ₦2milli o

I agree with you about the solar option. Bought 6 panels in November. And I've forgotten about power outage during work hours. With the rains coming and reduced sunlight, production will go down. 2-4 hours of Gen at night to supplement should be more than sufficient for me

There is oil on your head. Wise man
Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by ArcheKit: 9:11am On May 09, 2022
What I did for my workshop was I installed an inverter with a 12v battery then I also installed 2 medium sized solar panels, was it expensive yes total should approach 300k although I didn't install all at once but now I have zero electric issues for my Desktop, Pc and some gadgets. I advice freelancers who have a workspace and get a moderate amount of clients to go with the inverter X solar panel , battery setup, it's a lifesaver

1 Like

Re: Communty Uninterruted Power Supply For Developers. by tollyboy5(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2022
ArcheKit:
What I did for my workshop was I installed an inverter with a 12v battery then I also installed 2 medium sized solar panels, was it expensive yes total should approach 300k although I didn't install all at once but now I have zero electric issues for my Desktop, Pc and some gadgets. I advice freelancers who have a workspace and get a moderate amount of clients to go with the inverter X solar panel , battery setup, it's a lifesaver
Wow! This is really cool

(1) (Reply)

KT200 Read And Write PSA MD1CS003 Ok / How Can I Accept Airtime As Payment On My Web App? / Why Does people Always Rubbish Those That Use Chatgpt To Code;;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.