Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,837 members, 7,976,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

Is Marriage Worth It Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage Worth It Today? (438 Views)

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Worth It Today? by ultimatex(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
A lot has been going through my mind as to how things have been turning out with the sacred act of marriage. It feels as if it is just something to do (a ceremony) to partake in to show you have grown to a certain level.

For the guys, marriage is a way to secure deals and show maturity. For the ladies, marriage is a way up in life and for the ladies seeking love and not money, it is likely a way to attach yourself to someone else which is not a bad thing but it can be too dependent.
Spouses cheating left, right, and center grin

There are few people who still marry to build a family and I have always been of the opinion it is better to get married out of respect as opposed to love. Love would always fade away but if you respect your spouse, it gets easier. Don't get me wrong your spouse can actually lose respect for you but it is easier for love to fade off as opposed to respect, simply because you can respect someone and not love the person at all.

When I say respect I mean both ways, a man should respect his lady and a lady should respect her man.

I am also of the school of thought, that it is better to like your spouse more than you love them but I am not sure you all are ready for this.

Feel free to read more on if marriage is worth it via the link below
https://nicholasidoko.com/blog/2022/04/03/is-marriage-worth-it-today/

Chikina
Re: Is Marriage Worth It Today? by 2dice01: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It Today? by WHITELIGHTER: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's not.... sincerely

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Avoid Telling Women, You Turn Them Off / UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. / Help! I Need An Urgent Loan, I Don't Mind Repaying With Interest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.