Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input (1833 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input by Emaprince: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Women sha. You are here making your husband the villain. You didn't tell them that you cheated on him with other men(according to you) when you were married ..and that led to your divorce.

You should be thanking God that he is kind of enough to bring you back. Something 98%men won't do. If other men will drill you while you were married, who knows how many that had their way when you were separated. But that man is not even worried over that. He isn't concerned that you may still be seeing those guys..but here you are - the true villain, being all suspicious and worried over the mans relationship with another woman.

Its really a know fact that those that cheats the most do the most suspicion and accusations.

Re: Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input by crackhaus: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Emaprince:
Women sha. You are here making your husband the villain. You didn't tell them that you cheated on him with other men(according to you) when you were married ..and that led to your divorce.

You should be thanking God that he is kind of enough to bring you back. Something 98%men won't do. If other men will drill you while you were married, who knows how many that had their way when you were separated. But that man is not even worried over that. He isn't concerned that you may still be seeing those guys..but here you are - the true villain, being all suspicious and worried over the mans relationship with another woman.

Its really a know fact that those that cheats the most do the most suspicion and accusations.
LOL... Receipts cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story / Your Wife Is Your Sister: After 10 Years Marriage / Please Share The Challenges You Faced Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.