Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) (769 Views)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by Thekokoroom2: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Popular songstress Stephanie Otobo has revealed that she has an ability to speak with the de*d. She revealed that she had a one on one conversation with Davido's friend Habeeb Uthman aka Obama who passed away a year ago. In her words she said that the late friend asked her to share the news with friends and family that he's doing well in the spirit world. Watch video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by blazingblender(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Did he ask for quickie ?
Ndị ara
Lol wetin I never hear this week ehhh
Re: I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2022
Fotto, wetin ear no go hear this year?

Re: I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by illicit(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Obo nla

grin tongue
Re: I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Aunty Aboku soro.... Aunty won trend by fire by force.. One of the members of the Asset Declaration Commission.. U fvck up oo.. How u go get talent like this and u no fit go meet Abacha where him dey make he give u him username and password to the millions of dollars wey naija never detect.

Re: I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Spiritual world kee u there. Clout chaser.
Re: I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by emmabest2000(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
This one wan use Obama trend

When Apostle Sule hear the name Otobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spoke With Late Obama Dmw In The Spiri World! - Singer Stephanie Otobo (video) by Dollarremix(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na weed dey talk.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Net Worth And Biography(plus Her Child And Royal Life) / Mayweather In Abuja Transcorp Hilton / Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.