Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,757 members, 7,921,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:10 AM

The A, B, C Of Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The A, B, C Of Affiliate Marketing (149 Views)

Now You Can Invest In Foreign Real Estate In Simple Step, Just Like A,B,C.... / Wanna Earn Cash By Sharing Links. It's Easy As A,B,C / B&C Spiking Robot V2: $9000 Made Trading With Boom And Crash Spiking Robot V2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The A, B, C Of Affiliate Marketing by Solo777(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
THE A, B, C of Affiliate marketing

I'm sure Affiliate marketing isn't new to you, you've seen and heard about people making crazy figures and you too can with the right knowledge.

Affiliate marketing has changed the lives of hundreds of people if not thousands with just their smartphone, promoting other people's product.

Why haven't you signed up yet?

I know you really want to start cashing out but before you jump in, here are 7 things you should know.

Before I give you that, what is Affiliate marketing?

In simple terms, Mr John sells cars. He's selling a car for 3 million. You come to him and say "I'll help you advertise your car. I know lots of people who will buy but you'll give me a commission.

Mr John agrees to give you a 50% commission so after introducing a buyer who bought the car, he gave you 1.5 million.

Simple. That's what Affiliates are doing to make money.

They promote other people's digital products and get paid commissions.

If you pick a product of 40k to promote, you make 20k for every sale.

Now if you sell just 10 pieces monthly that's cool 200k.

But the big question is......Are you wiling to learn the secrets and strategies I'll be showing you to make money with Affiliate marketing.

I'll show you 5 hot products you can pick, promote and make sales quickly.

For the next 90 days I'll work you closely and help you

If this is want you want, then send AFFILIATE to 08179687499 on WhatsApp, I've got something for you.

1 Like

Re: The A, B, C Of Affiliate Marketing by Esther2027(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
You are doing well

(1) (Reply)

When You Search “best Wordpress Plugins Free”: Don’t Consider That… / How Students Earn Cash From Blogging / Up To $2,000 Ramadan Raffle In 2022 By Tickmill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.