Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,067 members, 7,916,117 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair (57052 Views)

Eight (8) Lions Seen On CCTV Roaming The Streets (Pics/Video) / Video Of Coronavirus Patient Roaming Around / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Theactor(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
hmmm, I feel for her.
I hope the Skull miners littered all over the west coast wont locate her.
God pls watch over this innocent girl undecided
too bad for tribal people like you and others
what is funny there is that if they ask you guys what u gain from it?? u will have no answer
I perceive people of this nature to be immature at all,I can't believe adult can be tribal like to this, until I saw it all around on nairaland
Seun need to step up and be banning this people, as nairaland sweet reach, this tribal war is what spoil this beautiful platform..... the moderators need to arise asap,this God forsaken people will spoil it for you.[/quote]
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by funmi37: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please help to share this picture on WhatsApp group
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by litaninja(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
You know the police accusing rescuers of crimes is why nigerians don't offer help any more right?
Greatzeus:

Please take her to the nearest police station mor the police headquarters in the area she was found. That will be the first place her parents or guardians will go to look for her
Also kindly get her a decent meal and water. She looks weak and faint,she might be starving right now. God bless you Op, please be fast.
Op,I assume you are a male, please involve others while helping the lady,so that some illogical people won't accuse of kidnapping or rape while transiting her to police station. Eg sapphire
Lalasticlala kindly help this helpless girl to find her way home,topics,it could save a life.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Emma1Oj(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:
Chai!!!!
This girl looks like chidinma ekemezie
Let me call the village to confirm
Howfar? Have you called her pple any info yet?
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Theactor(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
hmmm, I feel for her.
I hope the Skull miners littered all over the west coast wont locate her.
God pls watch over this girl
too bad for tribal people like you and others
what is funny there is that if they ask you guys what u gain from it?? u will have no answer
I perceive people of this nature to be immature at all,I can't believe adult can be tribal like to this, until I saw it all around on nairaland
Seun need to step up and be banning this people, as nairaland sweet reach, this tribal war is what spoil this beautiful platform..... the moderators need to arise asap,this God forsaken people will spoil it for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Greatzeus(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
litaninja:
You know the police accusing rescuers of crimes is why nigerians don't offer help any more right?
Yea true, especially accident victims or gunshot victims who later died. But this is different,the girl is alive,she just needs to be reunited with her family or guardian. So Op no fear grin
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by minasu190: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Take her to the police station,but before you go try and inform some people around you,you know naija police can be funny at times.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by adolfHitler1934: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:
Chai!!!!
This girl looks like chidinma ekemezie
Let me call the village to confirm
What is the latest,please. Where you able to put a call across to the village if she's the one? please act fast and save one of our kind.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by elisho: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
She look hungr given food before asking har anything
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
She has stepped foot into Afonjezzy, a skull miningham, endeavor she gets a helmet to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by luminouz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Omo this situation is fuckin critical....

As she is mentally ill, it will be difficult to converse with her....
Firstly, take her to somewhere safe, give her food, water and then change her dress....
Take her to a church if possible...
She might have been sacrificed to the gods embarassed

Change her dress? And be tagged a rapist? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Niwdog(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
She looks like one of those girls (teen prostitutes) arrested in Edo
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by lokho(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
She resemble Temi Otedola
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by reubenobi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
She's under the influence of hard substance. I pray her people locate her fast...she will be fine.
so anybody that is mentally imbalance is caused by hard substance? Na only GOD go help your kinds!
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
I came to work this morning and saw this young lady. She's been roaming around inside Trade fair extension Balogun. I tried questioning her but discover she's mentally imbalance. Please who knows her should help thanks.

She's probably starving. Hunger can make one look mad. Please give her some food then she'll be able to talk to you.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
I came to work this morning and saw this young lady. She's been roaming around inside Trade fair extension Balogun. I tried questioning her but discover she's mentally imbalance. Please who knows her should help thanks.

give her food and water. she might be hungry.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by PeggySandas(f): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
She's Igbo maybe she went to trade fair to develop there.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by kcowen(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
She's under the influence of hard substance. I pray her people locate her fast...she will be fine.
How did you know,were you dey ?
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Olabode211: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
She must be a igbo girl oo.uhn there is nothing igbo can't trafficking.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by syntekelite(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Greatzeus:

Please take her to the nearest police station mor the police headquarters in the area she was found. That will be the first place her parents or guardians will go to look for her
Also kindly get her a decent meal and water. She looks weak and faint,she might be starving right now. God bless you Op, please be fast.
Op,I assume you are a male, please involve others while helping the lady,so that some illogical people won't accuse of kidnapping or rape while transiting her to police station. Eg sapphire
Lalasticlala kindly help this helpless girl to find her way home,topics,it could save a life.

Though your intention is good , your advice is wrong.. we no get police for naija.. tell @op to find the numbers of motherless homes or the yaba psychiatric home or welfare homes..they are the ones who attend to such once there is no next of kin..
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
her people found ... Well, check my_profi.le if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by 00FFT00(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
jahmielbless:

The long awaited oraimo 40,000mah is available.

22.5w fast charge
Type c input and output
Dual ports

Pay on delivery
Nationwide delivery

Don't sleep on this.

Look at all the features you listed.
And you forgot the price?.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by 001spice: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
the hard drug u gave to her abi.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by FalseProphet1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Cutehector:
Falseprophet1 what do you see?
She has been used by ritualists. She would need a prophet (like me) to undo what the evil baba did to her.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by CamelCase: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is it just me or she looks like Salle the young musician
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by micflo28(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just take her home and go and nurae her to health
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Contagious100d(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Male or female?
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by chatinent: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
I initially thought it was that girl singer Rihanna picked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.