Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) (37176 Views)

Using Locust Beans(iru/ogiri/dawadawa) To Cook / Iru: The Godmother Of All Condiments / Locust Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by DonroxyII: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2022
placeofallure:

I'm not really Kabba though we're close.
Yagba oya Where ?
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by Oloki: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Of course.... That's a cool alternative

But hope it's Iru Ekiti.... My state is prided for having the best Iru in the whole of SW cry grin.... I stand to be corrected tho

Omo Ekiti well done o.. We are together... Iru is the best. Both dried and fresh ones.
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by placeofallure(f): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
DonroxyII:
Yagba oya Where ?

You seem to know that part. I'm curious. Are you just studious or you are from the area? I'm actually from Egbe.
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by DonroxyII: 4:28am On Jul 03, 2022
placeofallure:

You seem to know that part. I'm curious. Are you just studious or you are from the area? I'm actually from Egbe.
I have fwends from that Axis and for you to like Iru and Kogite definitely You should be kind of "Okun" I figured cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by placeofallure(f): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2022
DonroxyII:
I have fwends from that Axis and for you to like Iru and Kogite definitely You should be kind of "Okun" I figured cheesy

You're absolutely correct. Okun to the world!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by grandstar(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2022
My love for iru over 10 is11. It's unbeatable
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by grandstar(m): 12:55am On Jul 04, 2022
poshestmina:
Ogirigiri for Ofe nsala, Onugbu, Achara, Oha.
Iru for spicy palm oil stew (the type you don't blend the Pepper/tomatoes mix smooth),efo riro and plain okro.

Many Igbos hate iru
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by poshestmina(f): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2022
grandstar:

Many Igbos hate iru

Yes. Many Yorubas hate Ogiri too, but they are almost the same thing.
The only difference is that Ogiri is very fermented(I think,please correct me if I'm wrong).

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by grandstar(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
poshestmina:

Yes. Many Yorubas hate Ogiri too, but they are almost the same thing.
The only difference is that Ogiri is very fermented(I think,please correct me if I'm wrong).

I am not very familiar with Ogiri.
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by objobj: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
hamedollar:
what research? Can it give you eternity life, that thing is very disgusting I can't even stand with it for 1 second

Ode
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by Pedrokush: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol... As a student, panla is our own babe o but Titus is cool
do you school in ekiti? If yes, which institution is it
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by Elvishuzor(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555

Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by jonahhh: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kriss216:
What's this

Please add Graphic for headline undecided

Mtchew
Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by Tinder01: 6:15am On May 20, 2023
Spice up your meals with African locust beans! 🌶️👌 100% natural and free from additives, this West African condiment comes in dried and powdered forms. With a shelf life of over 2 years, it's the perfect healthy alternative to chemical-based seasonings. Get your 100g pack for just 2000 NGN/$5.10/£6.15. Order now via WhatsApp at +2348113273337 / +2348032739705. #AfricanLocustBeans #NaturalSeasoning #HealthyEating.

Re: How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) by Tinder01: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
We are still selling and delivering worldwide. Contact for yours.
Tinder01:
Spice up your meals with African locust beans! 🌶️👌 100% natural and free from additives, this West African condiment comes in dried and powdered forms. With a shelf life of over 2 years, it's the perfect healthy alternative to chemical-based seasonings. Get your 100g pack for just 2000 NGN/$5.10/£6.15. Order now via WhatsApp at +2348113273337 / +2348032739705. #AfricanLocustBeans #NaturalSeasoning #HealthyEating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.