Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,140 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy (479 Views)

Another Western Hypocrisy Exposed / Hypocrisy In The Israel Palestine Debate / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by MangekyoAlt: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Whatever happened to a Nation being free to "choose" its "allies" and self determination, as the west have always emphasized on the current crisis? China and Solomon island both agreed to sign a security pact and the USA and Australia are rattling about, accusing China of taking advantage of the island to sign a pact with them in other to have access to building military bases there. How does that even concern them? Meanwhile, how does it concern them? Or is it that they're suffering from the same "paranoia" they've accused Vlad Putin of suffering from?
Because according to these European countries, the NATO alliance building military bases at Russian doorstep should be of no concern to Russia, and that Ukraine is free to choose its allies, and partners........ however they always put it undecided does that not apply to Solomon island and those who choose to align with the rivals of USA? Because apparently, these are the exact European countries now pressuring Solomon island to abandon their decision to sign a pact with China. If this isn't utter bullying, then I wonder what is. The west reeks of hypocrisy and I've had enough of them. Clearly!

Mr Seun, this question is directed to you, but anyone is free to answer. Is solomon Island not a sovereign nation capable of making her own decisions without fear of external threats, pressure or interference? If yes, why the hell are they under pressure from the west to abandon their ties with China? The sad part is that some people in Australia and USA have even started calling for the crippling of their economy and govt either politically or militarily.
Honestly I fear that the US, would as usual, unleash rounds upon rounds of ammunition on them, since they aren't looking like succumbing to their demands.

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 move to FP is possible. This is a legit question in asking here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by seunny4lif(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
I swear
China have not even build the military base and USA and her allies already making massive noises

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
While USA has over 800, base on other places..

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by Padipadi: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bro Solomon is advised to be patient before marrying grandma China.
No be every foreign marriage dey yield dollars.
Putin is the cause of every problem in the world today.
He ll be sacrificed if he's not careful.
Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by MangekyoAlt: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Padipadi:
Bro Solomon is advised to be patient before marrying grandma China.
No be every foreign marriage dey yield dollars.
Putin is the cause of every problem in the world today.
He ll be sacrificed if he's not careful.
Did they ask for advice? Who are you to tell a sovereign nation to be "patient" before marrying grandpa China? Do you think this is the colonial Era?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by talk2hb1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Double Standard
Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by Padipadi: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Did they ask for advice? Who are you to tell a sovereign nation to be "patient" before marrying grandpa China? Do you think this is the colonial Era?
Ask If a or Google.
Na so you drag Seun into the matter like say he's jobless like you.
Seun ko, Elewa ni.
I dey wait here with akara!
Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by Padipadi: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Purchased!
Sold!
Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by VictorUSA(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
This op is an uninformed and unitelligent sputinik brainwashed fellow.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by Hanibbal(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
VictorUSA:

You are the unintelligent here. Why is US and Australia so concerned about China having a pact with a sovereign country? Don't they have security pact with their allies too? So US wants to pocket every country in this world or what. Is solomon island not a sovereign country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by LogicBomb8: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Looking at ur comment i dnt need someone to tell me that you have been hipnotized by uncle joe. In the eyes of people like you America can do no wrong, is this not the very same reason the U.S is screaming blue murder on russia? why dont you guyz see that the self acclaimed leader of the free world dont practice what it preaches

5 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by Horus(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHvEKIpFEM

Solomon Islands has signed a security agreement with China

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough Of US, Western Hypocrisy by tamdun: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHvEKIpFEM

Solomon Islands has signed a security agreement with China
Very good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine-russia Conflict - 30 Years In The Making / Ukraine Destroys About 30% Of Russia’s Modern Tanks / Ukraine's Zelensky Says UK Providing Kyiv With 'exactly' The Right Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.