Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot (987 Views)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by olugabbie(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thousands of tonnes of Ukrainian ammunition is now said to be in Russia's hands, after the capture of an arms depot in the Kharkiv region was claimed by the Russian military.

The Tass news agency reported the claim by the country's defence ministry and described the depot as large.

There was no independent verification of the news, although earlier in the day, Ukraine had said that Russian forces were trying to mount an offensive in the area.

In the city of Kharkiv itself, Ukraine said that Russian shells had struck a wedding hall and the main Barabashovo market, causing casualties.
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by olugabbie(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
olugabbie:
Thousands of tonnes of Ukrainian ammunition is now said to be in Russia's hands, after the capture of an arms depot in the Kharkiv region was claimed by the Russian military.

The Tass news agency reported the claim by the country's defence ministry and described the depot as large.

There was no independent verification of the news, although earlier in the day, Ukraine had said that Russian forces were trying to mount an offensive in the area.

In the city of Kharkiv itself, Ukraine said that Russian shells had struck a wedding hall and the main Barabashovo market, causing casualties.

The main arms depot in Kharkiv is now in Russian hands.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by Mooh247: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Russia hiting deep like cancer

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by DoggoneDogg: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's over for the clown Zelensky and his Ekuke Nairaland War strategists like fernandezisback, joyandfaith and amazontopaz.

Unfortunately, Ukraine are not ingenious like Biafra to fabricate their own arms so their demise is nigh.

Decapitate the Comedian impostor!
Decapitate the Nazi Invaders!
Decapitate the Western Imperialists!!

Long live Mother Russia!!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
olugabbie:

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by talk2hb1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everytime their is a report that Civilians was killed in Ukraine all I thinks is they shouldn't have die unnecessary death.
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by olugabbie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
It's over for the clown Zelensky and his Ekuke Nairaland War strategists like fernandezisback, joyandfaith and amazontopaz.

Unfortunately, Ukraine are not ingenious like Biafra to fabricate their own arms so their demise is nigh.

Decapitate the Comedian impostor!
Decapitate the Nazi Invaders!
Decapitate the Western Imperialists!!

Long live Mother Russia!!

I totally disagree. Ukraine is an arm exporter too. The produce and export jet engine and other military weapon.
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by tonididdy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
olugabbie:

I totally disagree. Ukraine is an arm exporter too. The produce and export jet engine and other military weapon.
Produce and esport jet engines, yet receive a mother load of engine and Spare parts from the USA a few days ago undecided

How do I produce rice and still import rice? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by olugabbie(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
tonididdy:

Produce and esport jet engines, yet receive a mother load of engine and Spare parts from the USA a few days ago undecided

How do I sell rice and still import rice? undecided

Are you aware the every military facility in Ukraine is a target for Russia?
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by VictorUSA(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fighting for almost 2months, now only arm depot they captured not ukraine in 2days as promised.
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by godofuck231: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
Russia hiting deep like cancer
no like a cassava , Ukraine de feel am for brain , badlyyyy
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by Sirlancelort(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Fighting for almost 2months, now only arm depot they captured not ukraine in 2days as promised.

Who promised you 2days?, Show us proof.
Your US ran away from Afghanistan that did not receive any support, real life no be Hollywood.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by hayzed19(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy
If he brings his proof, please tag me
You might not see him on this trend again.
Sirlancelort:

Who promised you 2days?, Show us proof.
Your US ran away from Afghanistan that did not receive any support, real life no be Hollywood.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by JOSCOFELIX: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
hayzed19:
cheesy
If he brings his proof, please tag me
You might not see him on this trend again.
Oga be careful oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by fydence: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Kingsnairaland post=112186386][/quote]

Please how can I join this telegram group
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by Drenimarcus(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2022
fydence:

Please how can I join this telegram group

Search for lord of war, intel slava z, Levi, inside Donetsk , Donbas insider, azmilitary1, asb miliatry news, war gonzo.
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by Merisbankie(m): 2:06am On Apr 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
y are you pained
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by OhMyG0d: 2:34am On Apr 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mister, it took USA 20 Years in Afghanistan to replace Taliban with Taliban.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by SWATMan: 5:04am On Apr 23, 2022
olugabbie:

You and your family members should put your life savings together and use it to bet on the 2 odds. Or don't you guys want to make it in life? I will you well.

I wonder he spams every thread like a fly.
Re: Russia Has Captured Kharkiv Arms Depot by tonididdy(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2022
olugabbie:

Are you aware the every military facility in Ukraine is a target for Russia?

And so?
Are you also aware Ukraine is one of the largest wheat producer in the world and is still exporting wheat even during the war?
So....whats your excuse?
Una go just open mouth waaaaaa dey cap lies angry

(1) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Performing A Hindu Ritual At 10 Downing Street(vid / UN: Russia Interrupt 1 Minutes Silence For Ukraine Made Correction (vid) / Bakili Muluzi Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.