Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure (15751 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Hope no b rush work u day do
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by magicfarad90: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Valkrie:

Your refinery or Nigerian refinery?
Every damn kobo used in building that refinery came from the Nigerian treasury..either via looting by politicians or waiver granted...!!

Even an slowpoke can claim to own such even given same privilege...!!

Well las las it wouldn't have done us any good if he took the money outside to develop d west or dubia..we lose . Dangote employs more than so many state government s, that is putting food on our table.. if u had same previledge am sure u wouldn't do opposite.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Cameleon72(f): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Noted
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by lwisee: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2022
oyeb15:
The motive behind Dangote refinery cannot help Nigeria. Rather than targeting lower prices for his output, he has a bill on Buhari table to reduce fuel importation by 90% once it start functioning.
Anyone that will import more fuel will first get approval from Dangote.
Can his refinery meet Nigeria daily local consumption of pms?. What happens when it's underproducing? So, he will start fixing the price of PMS like he's doing with cement. Dangote thrives in destructive Monopoly

You will be marveled at the massive storage capacity they have in there. 120 million litres tanks in more than 50 places.

In all honesty,the immediate plan is to import refined fuel, store and resell, he will definitely dictate the market price and that's where I'm having problem with this kind of arrangement.
From my view the refinery itself is far from being ready, only the depot section will be ready for commissioning soon.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by revolt(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Ofcos that was the plan ALL ALONG. Private refinery funded by FG money.. even with the heat start no worry ..the imbalance will correct itself. We know you can't compete wurhiut govt support.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Good one Sir Aliko, one of the few big men I know, most claim big men but are parasites, you sir are a Big man.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by OyinO: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Where are Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna Refineries?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Topzee109: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Mourinho24:
Who else see this Dangote as just a fortunate man who has access to all the Federal Government grants and loans?
Valkrie:

Every damn kobo used in building that refinery came from the Nigerian treasury..either via looting by politicians or waiver granted...!!

jerseyboy:
BUHARI/DANGOTE ETC ARE ALL JOIN OWNERS OF THE REFINERY. NORTHERN NIGERIA PETROLUEM CORPORATION PAID FOR THE REFINERY MANY TIME OVER

And they first guy begged you Igbos not to wail on this thread

Someone tell me why ipob people are always angry on every good news that's not from their side
They will start tagging it with all sort of things,

God help these illetrate people
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2022
Fuel is going to be sold at 750 per litre before buhari tenure expires.
The country will have only 1 functional refinery in other words the country will rely only 1 person for fuel.
How some people see this as the best thing for the country amazes me.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by osiham324: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
see below
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by LottiOk: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2022
With senseless taunts like dis, u expect Dem not 2 respond in like or even more negative manner?

Most u behave like d same pipu u hate?

What do we gain with all dis hate u guys r throwing back & fort here? CAN'T WE CELEBRATE GOOD TINS IN DIS KON3 WITHOUT ALL DIS HATE?

Look @ how u just spoilt a good thread trying 2 taunt Igbos 2 online gbas gbos?

It's unfortunate dat ur likes on d Igbo side r equally ready 2 giv it 2 u as e dey hot..........

SHAME!!!on all of us 4 allowing racial/ethinic hate 2 divide us.

LeoDeKing:
Dangote shouldn't have talked.

Shildren of 8, anger, perdition and frustration are all over the internet searching for who to devour.

They will soon position themselves at strategic locations competing on who has the longest tongue.

All the same,
God bless Aliko Dangote
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless the incoming president BAT
Long SW SS NW NE and NC
Long live Fed Rep of Nigeria
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2022
OyinO:
Where are Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna Refineries?

Cant you see what's going on? Dangote intends to import refined fuel and redistribute it, just like his cement that rebags, there will be no refining.
Have you asked where is going to get crude? From Niger Delta? No way.
The idea of the refinery is to make dangote a monopoly on fuel import and distribution for the country .

There is no plan to refine any crude to petroleum products.

The other refineries you mentioned will be auctioned and decommissioned, they have to go for dangote refinery to thrive.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by shigishege: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

How is Lagos the economic hub of west Africa?
Google is your bosom friend
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by RealityBender(f): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2022
venoc200:
I sincerely do not know why you haven't been banned from this forum by now despite your open hatred for a particular tribe. Such a stupid personality

Na today? Nairaland is biased so you’re gonna keep seeing him and his kind that are being paid to be display dangerous stupidity on this forum. Best thing we can do is to ignore them, the attention is what they thrive on. By the time you ignore this cretin, even he with his alternate monikers and colleagues will stop giving him likes. Eventually he will fade like the shadow that he is just like his predecessors. Nor be him first start this thing na, dem plenty b4. Where are they now??
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by lexy2014: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2022
shigishege:
Google is your bosom friend

Is google your arch-enemy? How is Lagos the economic hub of west Africa?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by Artbydris(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Valkrie:

Can you prove this? Definitely not! And if every looter builds something to support the economy rather than hiding money in air conditioned room, Nigeria would be on level with many big countries whose citizens are not saints either.

Disney park in Florida is entirely self governed, where it can build its own nuclear power plant or more if it chooses to, thanks to the state government, would you say that The park belongs to the government except there's forfeiture? No!

And mind you, many 'slowpokes' who have access to stolen funds have not taken advantage of such privileges, if they did, Nigeria would be full of Industries.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by shigishege: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

hg
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
shigishege:
I know say e pain you Mr mkpuru, so pls look for a transformer around you, sniper may be too costly to end your frustrations.

But that doesn't in anyway answer the following questions:

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by shigishege: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

But that doesn't in anyway answer the following questions:

make wna come help me oo. Bro shey na your family name be Lagos?? Abi your papa name na im be Africa?? Watin be your own. I mention you for my post?? Ok I don hear you make you no come die on my neck.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
shigishege:
make wna come help me oo. Bro shey na your family name be Lagos?? Abi your papa name na im be Africa?? Watin be your own. I mention you for my post?? Ok I don hear you make you no come die on my neck.

Is google your arch-enemy?

How is Lagos the economic hub of west Africa?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by udomonday: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:
It's none of our business. It's your private business together with your fellow rogue businessmen and politicians hiding our stolen money in your hand.
shut your squallow of a mouth.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by RacistProudIgbo: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dangote shouldn't have talked.

Shildren of 8, anger, perdition and frustration are all over the internet searching for who to devour.

They will soon position themselves at strategic locations competing on who has the longest tongue.

All the same,
God bless Aliko Dangote
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless the incoming president BAT
Long SW SS NW NE and NC
Long live Fed Rep of Nigeria
God bless patriotic Nigerians

Remove SS from you fuckry because at the end it's still an Igbo territory with tiny minority cousins.

There is nothing God is blessing the other region you mentioned apart from your imaginary SS. THOSE REGIONS STILL HAVE THE POOREST CITIZENS, they are not creative and are parasite that can't STAND ALONE.

God bless Eastern region the Biafraland.

You and those that like your post will always remain under the great Igbo race for life.

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure by OyinO: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
quentin06:

Cant you see what's going on? Dangote intends to import refined fuel and redistribute it, just like his cement that rebags, there will be no refining.
Have you asked where is going to get crude? From Niger Delta? No way.
The idea of the refinery is to make dangote a monopoly on fuel import and distribution for the country .

There is no plan to refine any crude to petroleum products.

The other refineries you mentioned will be auctioned and decommissioned, they have to go for dangote refinery to thrive.

Well said. Great add

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) / We Won’t Stop Ex-militants’ Meeting –presidency / How Fayose's Friendship With Buruji Kashamu Crashed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.