Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,264 members, 7,943,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Type Of Suit Should I Buy For Wedding/event? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of Suit Should I Buy For Wedding/event? (296 Views)

Court Fixes Oct. 6 For Adoption Of Suit Against Zenith Bank Over Alleged N6.4bn / We Buy For You From 1688,taobao , Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Suit Should I Buy For Wedding/event? by penguin2021(f): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
What should I pay attention to when choosing? And what's the priority - comfort or style? Help me decide.
Re: What Type Of Suit Should I Buy For Wedding/event? by pixie2: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Get something that is flexible and good to move around in… you don’t anything ripping or getting uncomfortable on the dance floor haha. There is a brand called xSuit that has really [url=xsuit.com]flexible wedding suits[/url], not too expensive and the quality is really good, so you can keep it around for any events or work-related things.
Re: What Type Of Suit Should I Buy For Wedding/event? by crysmile(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Many men ask this question before an important event. A wedding, a formal meeting, a job interview, a corporate event... each of these occasions has different rules and requires appropriate clothing. And what options do you have? Or are you going to buy?

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Beware In Some Parts In Delta State / Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition And Our Collective Amnesia / Games Day Let's Hear From You Correct Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.