Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,927 members, 7,973,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

Making 500k per month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making 500k per month (332 Views)

Live Your Self Sufficient Life By Making 500k Monthly / People Who Are Making 500k+/month Working For Themselves, What Do You Do / Practical Guide To Making 500k In 30days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making 500k per month by Manicle: 1:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Trust me when I tell you there are a thousand and one legitimate ways to make at least 500k monthly online!
Your job is to select from the myriad of skills and business models available, learn, practice and start making money from it as soon as practicable.

Some people are unaware of this fact,
Some believe it's only through illegitimate means you can make such amount of money,
Some know that it is possible but genuinely don't know how to go about it.
If it's that easy, everybody ought to be making such amount online right? Nigeria shouldn't even have any poor person.
I laugh in Spanish.

This tells you that a lot people need enough guidance on how to go about making money in this part of the world.
Overtime I have realised that the first major area where people mostly need guidance is helping them believe that it is even possible to earn such an amount and even much more.

Truth is You can never earn beyond what you think is possible. If by chance, you get to earn more than you believe is possible, there is 100% chance that you will self sabotage. You will go back to square one.

I first became exposed to the fact that a person could make at least 20 million naira monthly last year even if they came from a poor background. I couldn't wrap my head around it then because it was too too too big.

I had to do a mindset rehaul. Changing the mindset on any topic is a consistent, never-ending process but rewarding process. I am still in that process but I'm way better now.
Have you ever imagined that you can earn 80-120k every week legally? Emphasis on Legally.
Or do you think it's absolutely impossible?
Do you think you can do at least 500k monthly?

Or do you think it's just another FAKE DREAM?
If your answer to the first and third question is YES, then keep reading.
I show smart people just like you how to start and scale to making six figures monthly through the Affiliate Marketing business model in Nigeria while working from home or anywhere else in the world even if:

- You don't have any experience selling online.
- You tried affiliate marketing at some point, failed and even lost your money.
- You're not a tech savvy person.
- You're shy and you don't know how to talk to people.
- You're a busy workaholic who only has a few minutes of free time daily.

Concerns and questions are likely to come in shortly after now. And I will be glad to respond to your questions and concerns. Chat me up on 07080225737 (WhatsApp) and let's get talking.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell To Nigeria In 30 Minutes / What's The Best Loan Company/app In Nigeria? / Passive Income: How To Earn In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.