Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? (761 Views)

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? by akinmusi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2011
[b][/b]
Re: Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? by akinmusi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
pls I need this done now as I am directed to site that is restricting my Ip. God Bless you all
Re: Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? by olayole(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2011
you can change your ip address by getting vpn or go to google,type hide my ip.download the software and install it on your system.
Re: Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? by NVasion: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2011
Hello Akinmusi,

I can give you a perfect IP software changer, to perfect your work,

The software can also help you to change to different countries, virtually up to 20 countries depending on your choice area.

You can reach me on 08098323038.

Lukmon
Re: Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? by olayole(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
what is the name of the software,
Re: Can I Change My Ip Address And Please Tell How To Go About It If It Is Possible? by Jake89: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2013
akinmusi: [b][/b]

If your IP address is static,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.Or you can change it by following the below steps:
1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter.
2.In that,type "ipconfig/release" for current IP address .
3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .
After changing your IP address,check it using Ip-details.com .

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Can I Download Soccer For My N97 Touch Scree / Help On My Phone Lost Memory Card Passwords. / Nokia E5:0 No Longer Receives Email Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.