Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,181 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) (42099 Views)

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rest In Peace to him...

Wetin una dey find for all these backwater Asian nations?!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
What exactly was he doing in Malaysia,hustling !!!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by koolaid87: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Someone commented this earlier in another thread how the Asian police throw Igbos off tall buildings and now reading this shocked

Pls stop killing developers oooo

RiP hustler
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Why do they think he was pushed?

Such a young guy. May God comfort his loved ones.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by planetx: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Probably jumped to escape deportation back to the shithole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by ba7man(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm beginning to believe they push these victims down from those buildings.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by ba7man(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
planetx:
Probably jumped to escape deportation back to the shithole.
.....and now he's dead.

Shithole wins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
If the cause of the plunge from that height is uncertain then why use the term 'jump' which is a certainty of cause.

Why not the word 'fall' which can construe an accident or an incident.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by kmaster007: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
No be JuJu be dis 3 story building person don die not com dey talk of 21
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
and bad news.

abeg make una shift
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by wiseoneking: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obascoetubi:
I'm sure he is Igbo
I hope you are not sadden because you are not opportune to MINE his ....
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Bro sincerely I must tell you that you are an irredeemable fo0l.
CHAII YOU'RE A FOOL?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
DaveDGreat:

shocked

Wow! Just wow!

So sorry about your stupidity. But you sure know the source of your stupidity.

Now you should be looking for how to get rid of it.
KEEP EDITING MY COMMENT
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=FILEBE post=112201934][/quote]Igbo LEAVE ME ALONE
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
So sad
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realists:

Okoros (pigs) are always on the run,
Once they leave the sores, of Nigeria (zoo)
You begin to wonder, what's chasing them ?,
It's seems international police ( Jackals, Dogs, lions, Crocs) have taste for Nigerian pigs.
Hence the chase.

U Igbo AGAIN?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/22/controversy-over-death-nigerian-man-who-fell-21-floor-apartment-malaysia#:~:text=A%20Nigerian%20man%20identified%20only,Tuesday%2C%20April%2019%2C%202022.
Rogue Nigeriams always jumping to their death in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Faller:

I'm sure your brain died with him
OH Igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obascoetubi:
OH Igbo
Oro e o lesi
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Blackify: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/22/controversy-over-death-nigerian-man-who-fell-21-floor-apartment-malaysia#:~:text=A%20Nigerian%20man%20identified%20only,Tuesday%2C%20April%2019%2C%202022.

Good day, everyone...

My name is Ehis "Farastein" Mokwenye, and my entry pitch is currently amongst the quarter finalists for @original_talkutalku creative grant. My entry is for my debut historical fiction novel "Tales of Jideofor". The book is based on the transatlantic slave trade of the 18th century, and follows the life of Jideofor from Illah in Western Igbo lands to Jamaica. It is a story of love, dreams, destiny and death. To vote, just open up the Instagram link below and like my video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcpZWjFFa1b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thank you very much for your help in retelling Afrikan culture in a new and revelatory light.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by ikevictor: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
If it happens that he was pushed, I'm 98% sure that the person that pushed him is a fellow Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Murder ! There's no doubt in my mind!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's what they do in oriental countries.
Malaysians and phillipinos tends to push someone off a high rise building to his/her own irredeemable death,,, especially the blacks.

A Chinese would rather drive to and fro over your body and eventually kill you when he mistakenly hits you with his/her car.... than take you to the hospital..

They'll poison your system and you'll die horribly 2-3yrs after in china & South Korea,,i saw this one happen to my late uncle formerly residing at Incheon, south korea.

Omo forget East ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by lottomkyes200: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jump kai nooo something is fishy
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Obviously he was pushed down.
Who in their right minds will jump down from 5 floors let alone 21??

The Far East police use this as an effective way to eliminate Blacks instead of the elaborate & costly court process .
100% @bold I thought all that has stopped for a while until now. They just killed the boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
ikevictor:
If it happens that he was pushed, I'm 98% sure that the person that pushed him is a fellow Nigerian!

Dunce
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by emmalexabl(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
nzeobi:

Is that all you can say over the death of a fellow human

Are you sure the thing you quoted is a human being..??

He is most likely a sub-human still evolving..

R.I.P to the dead..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) by 6ixT8: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
What is it with the endless news if jumpers in Malaysia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Allegedly Kills His Wife For Returning Home Late (Photo) / Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.