Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen (23852 Views)

Video: Nigerian Army Collected Wotowoto From ESN Today - Simon Ekpa / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Proudlyomonna: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hizzy:

It's too long sir I can't read it

Just read the first and last part ��.
Igbo is not joining any biafra connected to gun weiding criminals and brainwashed bastards that will attack others who do not support their destructive oppressive fruad struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Geeworldwide: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Head slammers creating useless threads to cry

Poor hungry futa jalon wanderers!

Cownu ass licker

1 Like

Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by mauchiz: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
We warned them but it is insult we got in return. Buhari should not do anything let them kill themselves finish

I warned them, they called us efulefu, sabo, all
the demonic names, now they are looking for Nigeria army.
The day has dawn, they should stop what they started, Nigeria army will not come to there rescue, they should end it by themselves.

Evil is not good

2 Likes

Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by fred04(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is my village and I based there believe me,I don't support these guys or the imo state government approach towards ending it.
The government came with force there by making us pay for these guys sin.
From day 1, I knew they are not ESN.
Even when I visited one of their camp tango 1, I told myself that these guys are not ESN.
They just listed the top politicians that were killed but failed to name over hundreds of innocent souls,the combined task force killed. Awo idemili alone talkless of orsu ihiteukwa.
Government should stop using force to solve some issues, instead they should use tactical approaches.
These guys kills anyone that doesn't support them. The joint task force kills anyone on sight.
These guys burn houses of big men that refuses to support them,the military burn houses belonging to innocent people because they suspect that one of their child is among. They don't even know if their parents are in support, u go and burn down someone's house because of one foolish child.
The killing needs to stop.
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Savagery101: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Even me to I stand with Simon Ekpa the autopilot fraction of IPOB and ESN.
Them go sit at home taya grin
It is faction not fraction, ILLITRATE!
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Which part of what I said about Soludo is untrue?
Is he not formerly employed by world bank and is world bank not owned by globalists?

Did Soludo not make recent promises to work for release of the IPOB leader?
NoQualmz:

Ogbeni,Say what u know.
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by richie240: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
QuotaSystem:
The same people that hailed the sacking of police/army checkpoints by IPOB/ESN terrorists...

...are suddenly begging Buhari to station “Fulani Military“ checkpoint BASE in the heart of Igboland to protect them from their “UGM Angels”?

But we thought the same Fulani/Dss were the terror in the land now we hear it is “Umu Oma”? cheesy

Just sit at home and be alright.
My brodaaaaaaa....., shey u sef dey seeam?!
And sm1 is still asking for d definition of 'confusion/confusionists'?!
cool

1 Like

Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Okoroawusa: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
adadike:
who else but you will pester me like this! Ngada awo zukwanuike!
So he has been asking you for sex?
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Okoroawusa: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
fred04:
This is my village and I based there believe me,I don't support these guys or the imo state government approach towards ending it.
The government came with force there by making us pay for these guys sin.
From day 1, I knew they are not ESN.
Even when I visited one of their camp tango 1, I told myself that these guys are not ESN.
They just listed the top politicians that were killed but failed to name over hundreds of innocent souls,the combined task force killed. Awo idemili alone talkless of orsu ihiteukwa.
Government should stop using force to solve some issues, instead they should use tactical approaches.
These guys kills anyone that doesn't support them. The joint task force kills anyone on sight.
These guys burn houses of big men that refuses to support them,the military burn houses belonging to innocent people because they suspect that one of their child is among. They don't even know if their parents are in support, u go and burn down someone's house because of one foolish child.
The killing needs to stop.
I can see that you are still supporting these boys.... continue
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by izac82: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2022
omenka:
See ehn, if I were Buhari, I would order every single security personnel under the payroll of the State to vacate the East. Leave them the mercy of those whom they claim are fighting for their best interest while alleging that state security personnel are killing them.

When they've had their fill of blood, they themselves will fix the security situation in their desolate enclave.
I have never supported IPOB nor ESN for one day, not to talk of Nnamdi Kanu, and there are millions of Igbos, both home and abroad who holds the same views. But your fixation on the south east is beyond reason. This is nothing short of madness, I swear, Omenka. The only time you pop up on nairaland is on the mention of Igbos or South East.
Benue state is not safe from herdsmen attack, yet no day have you ever voiced out against the killings in Benue.
What manner of obsessions' and hate is this bikonu? shocked
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by adadike(f): 3:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

So he has been asking you for sex?

everyday with different monikers my dear. That guy no dey gree make I rest
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by 1870fa: 4:40am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:

Nkapi the story mentioned a specific village. The story actually a statement by the same village. You IPOB clowns take yourselves too seriously. You are obere nshi if not for my people's stupidity.
[/s]
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Iliya1520: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2022
imagine how these people are begging Fulani to give the protection from their Nnamdi cow, so now they even prefer Fulani DSS than Nnamdi. when we were warning you about the possible negative effects if Nnamdi cow sit at home, vu even shout at us, butbsee how now u are begging Fulani to come and save u from the ESN.
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Okoroawusa: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2022
adadike:
everyday with different monikers my dear. That guy no dey gree make I rest
Igbo si na nwanyi ji ji jidekwa nma... onye owanyere ya erie.

The ball is in your court

1 Like

Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by adadike(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Igbo si na nwanyi ji ji jidekwa nma... onye owanyere ya erie.

The ball is in your court
ngada awo jide kwa amu ya aka, maka adadike agaghi ekwe chacha
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
adadike:
nne ife ina eme m adiro mma cha cha
cry
otego iji agu m
biko ka anyi fuzia anu.
obulugodu one night adim ok cry kiss
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by adadike(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
nne ife ina eme m adiro mma cha cha
cry
otego iji agu m
biko ka anyi fuzia anu.
obulugodu one night adim ok cry kiss
you again? Ngada awo zukwanuike , zuoike ka ekpere luo olu n'isi gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by Okoroawusa: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
adadike:
Obu na edighi enye ndi ozo k'ibu na igaghi enye ngada awo?
Re: Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen by torqque7(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Una never see anything yet,the monsters you made is consuming you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Searching For Fashola's Achievements / Tambuwal Pix Remains on Nat Assem Front Page/returned Back To Reps Inner Webpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.