Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD (954 Views)

This Is Why I Avoid Short Nigerian Men Like A Plague / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Paulz33: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
I will try my best to make it short pls pardon my errors.

i met this pretty on social media and we have been doing online dating for months now without seeing each other due to distance.
Finally she visited my state and came to my house thursday night..
We were both happy to see each other so after gist she too her bath and we ate.
After eating drinking some red wine and some rest we started cuddling.
And from cuddling to sex, it was intense as we were both very much in d mood after longing to see each other for 4months.
So in the process my condom broke and i didnt notice coz we were high too from..
So we only noticed when we were done.
And i beame scared but she told me not to worry that she is clean infsct she should be worried of me.. so that gave me a little uplift for i know i too im very clean coz i took my hiv test late last year and passed

but after the whole round of sex we took fresh bath again then we enter into deep gist and person questions.(coz i intentionally made it look like a game)
So i started asking her some tactical question and found out this gal aint who she was pretendin to be( a one guy one gal type)
Infact this gal has been having sex with different guys.
Infact she opened up to me she has her lst sex 2 weeks ago and has also done 3some some mo ths ago..omo at this point my heart skipped. shocked

So in the morning i asked her we should go for a test before she leaves as she will be going to see her aunty...but she refused but i keep insisiting while trying to pacify her...omo to my supried this gal changed in a different person and got so angry... to cut the story short she left in anger.
This is a gal i wanted to day and have sonething serious with coz i dnt have a serious gf and i have have sex too often and randomly

I have gone to hospital for PEP this morning and they told me.. they dont open today.
And tomorrow is sunday.
Im so confused right now
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
You are a whvvre and this is what you get for whvvring around, nobody send your pvvpa here oo.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by posty56: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Krissx216:
You are a whvvre and this is what you get for whvvring around, nobody send your pvvpa here oo.
how many accounts u get I'm this is like a third moniker

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by gentleman82: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Why are you freaking out to do test in such a rush. It is for HIV test or pregnancy test. Nawa o
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Paulz33:
I will try my best to make it short pls pardon my errors.

i met this pretty on social media and we have been doing online dating for months now without seeing each other due to distance.
Finally she visited my state and came to my house thursday night..
We were both happy to see each other so after gist she too her bath and we ate.
After eating drinking some red wine and some rest we started cuddling.
And from cuddling to sex, it was intense as we were both very much in d mood after longing to see each other for 4months.
So in the process my condom broke and i didnt notice coz we were high too from..
So we only noticed when we were done.
And i beame scared but she told me not to worry that she is clean infsct she should be worried of me.. so that gave me a little uplift for i know i too im very clean coz i took my hiv test late last year and passed

but after the whole round of sex we took fresh bath again then we enter into deep gist and person questions.(coz i intentionally made it look like a game)
So i started asking her some tactical question and found out this gal aint who she was pretendin to be( a one guy one gal type)
Infact this gal has been having sex with different guys.
Infact she opened up to me she has her lst sex 2 weeks ago and has also done 3some some mo ths ago..omo at this point my heart skipped. shocked

So in the morning i asked her we should go for a test before she leaves as she will be going to see her aunty...but she refused but i keep insisiting while trying to pacify her...omo to my supried this gal changed in a different person and got so angry... to cut the story short she left in anger.

I have gone to hospital for PEP this morning and they told me.. they dont open today.
And tomorrow is sunday.

Attend winners chapel ota Tomorow
Surender ur life to Christ and pledge to end sin asking for God grace..HE will help u

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
how many accounts u get I'm this is like a third moniker
My main account is Kriss2I6,no disturb me with your mumu questions.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Paulz33: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
gentleman82:
Why are you freaking out to do test in such a rush. It is for HIV test or pregnancy test. Nawa o

Read again not test... its PEP and u must have test before u get it
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by posty56: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Krissx216:

My main account is Kriss2I6,no disturb me with your mumu questions.
thunder fire ya mama there
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
thunder fire my mama there,may she die horribly.
May she either get raped to death or butchered and slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by DamianX: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
It's better to masturbate that having sex and getting a nice souvenir.

Only simps believe girl when it comes to sex life.
Similar thing happened some months ago. After discovering she isn't as clean as she claimed the next morning I got pep and after some days ran series of tests. All came out negative. Asked her to come so they could run hers and I'll foot the bills but she refused claiming she's scared of injection. Naso I avoid am like plague.

Funny thing is you might not also be clean and from your post seems your also an ash*wo.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by AjiBussu(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wen u dey enjoy the fresh puna, u no tell us oo. U don enjoy finish kasala burst u come dey tell us grin

Anyways, wait till Monday and do all the necessary tests. Everywhere good
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by MAGG0T(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
cheesy

save up money to buy casket, and show your family the portion to bury you in case the inevitable occurs

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Paulz33: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
DamianX:
It's better to masturbate that having sex and getting a nice souvenir.

Only simps believe girl when it comes to sex life.
Similar thing happened some months ago. After discovering she isn't as clean as she claimed the next morning I got pep and after some days ran series of tests. All came out negative. Asked her to come so they could run hers and I'll foot the bills but she refused claiming she's scared of injection. Naso I avoid am like plague.

Funny thing is you might not also be clean and from your post seems your also an ash*wo.

Hmm like i said i dnt have sex randomly..
My last sex was first week of January.
But i met this gal online and liked here and decided to start seriosu relationship with her
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Paulz33: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
AjiBussu:
Wen u dey enjoy the fresh puna, u no tell us oo. U don enjoy finish kasala burst u come dey tell us grin

Anyways, wait till Monday and do all the necessary tests. Everywhere good

Yes na na only people wey need help dey ask fpr help. undecided
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Cinema4d: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Notice the first statement. Always meeting them on socio medium lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by davidupdate89: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Am coming, lemme read through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oOKlTpIjFE
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Southernigbo: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
what a crazy lifestyle! Anyway I think we should be more concerned about the baby. Please, let's pray for baby u are now expecting
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Bluish44(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Attend winners chapel ota Tomorow
Surender ur life to Christ and pledge to end sin asking for God grace..HE will help u
who be dis one?
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Prettygirl200(f): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
thunder fire ya mama there
Why are u insulting his mother? Is his mother your mate??
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Prettygirl200(f): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
stay your lane,for peace to reign, I no quote you no quote me
Do not insult his mother, if u want to insult him do that to him and not his mother. If u don't respect yours, do not disrespect another's.
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Prettygirl200(f): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
get out of my mention useless girl, mind your damn business fool
The truth is bitter, but u must hear it. Stop insulting his mother, she is not your mate. If u are looking for whom to insult, go and insult yours at home. Ode!!!!
Re: Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD by Prettygirl200(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
not my fault, your mother was wayward right from small
Now I know u are a really useless being. So u feel better using my name to write that rubbish, while at thesame time quoting it right Just see how u are fooling yourself bc u don't want to hear the hard truth. Such a wasted soul.

(1) (Reply)

Free 1k Naira From Fcmb Bank. / They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. / I Am Calling On All NYSC People To Share This To Their Whatsapp Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.